Chapter 2

I gulped and got on the top of the pyramid. I saw Austin in the other side of the gym doing layups with another brunette guy while the rest of the boys in this class were throwing at football to each other. I was so distracted by Austin that I didn't notice Sydney at the bottom. His muscles flexed with nearly every movement made and I just wanted to touch them.

EW!

Sydney was walking around the pyramid when she tripped and pulled down the girl at the bottom making us all topple on each other. I prepared myself for the impact of the ground but it never came.

I looked up and Austin's mysterious eyes met mine. "You okay babe?"

I scoffed and he put me down, "Don't call me that! Plus I would've been okay with it without you."

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Yes really."

He chuckled and his lips met my ear for a brief second. "Yeah yeah keep dreaming and by the way you look sexy."

I smacked his arm and he chuckled before going back to basketball. Sydney grabbed my arm and said, "Who's that?"

I scoffed. "A d*ckhead, Austin."

"He's cute," she smirked, "And a total keeper."

"EW!!"

She laughed and I got the girls and we tried the pyramid again which actually worked this time. The bell rang and I quickly dodged Austin to go to the changing room.

After changing I went back out and saw Austin waiting for me.

We were on our way to AG history when Austin held my arm and said, "Will you tell me what's bothering you now?"

"You don't need to know," I said and ripped my arm out of his grip.

I expected a sarcastic comeback but instead his voice floated in the air as soft as soft could be, "I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

I turned to face him and said, "Why?"

He didn't answer and went into class. He sat in the far back and I sat infront of him. I turned to him and placed my hand on his saying, "I'm sorry....."

"For what? I'm the one who was acting like an @$$ not you."

I smiled and looked at the ground, "I'm sorry for being a brat.......... And I-"

"Mia," Ms. Claire said sweetly (as if) and gave me a death glare, "Were you paying attention?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Oh yeah? When was the battle of Salamis?"

"480 BCE."

Ms. Claire smirked and went back to teaching. I turned back to Austin and said, "I'll tell you later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried calling Cam for the billionth one but he wouldn't answer. That f*cker is getting his d*ck chopped off. He told me he's gonna pick me and Mike up when school finished. We could've used the bus but we had to stay late so he was supposed to pick us up. We've been here for almost 3 hours now but he wasn't here.

Mike was on the pavement next to me saying, "Cam will never bail on us, I'm sure."

"I'm not so sure Mike."

He smiled weakly and I ruffled his hair. It was dark and I was scared as fuck. I felt self-conscious and felt like someone was staring at me. Mike turned to me wide-eyed.

"MIA BEHIND YOU!"

I turned around and a creepy guy placed his hand over my mouth. I struggled in his grip and he yelled, "Take the kid!"

Two guys took hold of Mike and tied him up.

They tied me up and threw us in a van. I was crying and I was scared af. Mike snuggled closer to me and said, "Mia calm down."

I could tell he was frightened. I rested my head on his and tried not to panic.

The van abruptly stopped making our bodies topple over each other. My head hit the van hard making my vision blurry. The last thing I saw was Mike before my eyes shut.

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it's short but you'll love the rest ❤️☺️