Chapter 3

I woke up chained by my ankle to a wall with Mike sleeping on my side. I nudged him a little and he jumped up. His face was tear streaked and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Michael...... We'll be okay," I whispered and cupped his face in my hands.

He nodded and hugged me tightly.

A grunt came from the far corner of the room and a blonde buff guy came towards us. "Finally you fucking woke up, Amelia."

"H-How do you know my name?"

"We did our research little bitch."

I sealed my mouth and held Mike tightly. I hope they haven't hurt him.

"Have you gotten the girl?" Hey I know that voice.

"Hey man! We got the bitch Dave wanted!"

I looked up and saw the blonde talking with a tall brunette guy.

The brunette turned around and froze. "Y-You?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

The guy scoffed. "Of course you do! I'm-"

He was cut off by the blonde who was laughing hysterically. "Y-You can't a-actually know t-this bit-tch."

I was fuming and Mike was starting to shiver. The brunette growled lowly, "Shut up Leo! It's enough!"

He crouched in front of me and whipped off his shades.

"A-Austin?" I tightened my arms around Mike. "W-Wh....... How?"

He sighed and got up. He told Leo something and Leo huffed before breaking the chain from our ankles. Mike let me go and held my hand. Austin looked at Mike and said, "Leo drive him home. Be sure he's okay and don't hurt him."

Mike shook his head and I whispered, "Michael go... I'll be fine... Don't tell mom or dad or Cam okay?"

"I- Okay..." he mumbled. "I love you."

I whispered back an "I love you too" and Leo took Mike away.

It was only me and Austin now. I wanted to slap him. But I also wanted to cry. I'm kidnapped and nobody will look for me. Great.

"Mia I-"

"Shut up Mahone," I whispered. "You could've told me!"

Austin growled lowly. "I couldn't!"

"Yes you could've!" Tears started to well up in my gray eyes. "Y-You let them........"

I let my tears fall freely. How could he have done this? I know I've known him for barely a day but I didn't do anything so they take me away from my life!

I sobbed in my hands harder than I ever cried in my life. I felt a presence infront of me but I ignored it. Muscular arms wrapped themselves around me leaving me I'm their hold. "I am so so so sorry Mia..... I'm so sorry."

"Just shut up," I cried.

A door slammed and the same crappy voice yelled, "Seriously, man!"

Austin jumped a foot away from me and I crumpled into a heap in tears. Leo was laughing at me while Austin watched. Wow. I refuse to appear weak infront of those jerks. I wiped away my tears and said shakily, "Fuck you.." I diverted my eyes to Austin. "All of you."

Austin bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair in utter frustration saying, "Mia I said am sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't kill it!"

Austin hissed in irritation and said, "Will you stop being a brat and just do as you're told?"

"I don't get orders from anyone, especially you Austin," I hissed.

Something flickered in his eyes but he covered it up. He turned to Leo and said, "I'm going out.Watch her."

Leo nodded and Austin slammed the door behind him, locking it. Leo grinned mischievously and said, "We're gonna have a lot of fun together, Mia."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After crying, naked, for about an hour or something Leo came back in an said, "Get dressed you slut."

He slapped me hard before making his way outside. Yup you guessed it. Leo raped me. Not once. Not twice. Five times. Yup. Five. I was crying the entire time. My body was destroyed but I had to get up. I painfully slipped on my undergarment and school uniform. Looking in the mirror, a new wave of tears crashed over me.

This isn't the Mia I know. The Mia I know used to smile a lot. Looks healthy a happy. The new Mia was a destroyed broken pale girl with bloodshot puffy eyes and a face streaked with a million tears. Leo grabbed my arm and forcefully threw me out of the room. I landed on the cold ceramic floor with a loud cry.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Leo shouted and kicked me so hard I let out an agonizing scream.

"LEO VALDEZ!!"

I lay writhing on the floor in extreme pain. Soft eyes met mine and I recognized Austin. "What happened baby doll?"

"L-Leo... R-Rape. F-Five t-t-times. H-Hit. M-Me," I managed to choke out.

Austin picked me up bridal style and placed me on a chair. His eyes burned with so much fury that could burn Earth. He attacked Leo and the two boys punched each other until Austin knocked Leo out cold.

"I-I'm so sorry baby doll. is can't forgive myself right now....." Austin whispered as he softly placed me on a clean white bed . He started to unbutton my blouse but I whimpered and he whispered, "Shhhh... I'm just gonna check what he did okay?"

I nodded. Austin took off my blouse and skirt and cursed under his breath. I hope he's not angry......