#5 SuLay

THIS IS PREDEBUT

Everyday, Suho would write 사랑해 everyday on Lay's notepad. Lay would always question him on what it means, while Suho would just nod.

But one day, Suho wrote something more different.

Lay looked on his notepad, expecting the same note, but only to find another writing.

미안하다 사랑한다.

Lay was confused, and he sought out help from the other korean trainees.

"Xiumin-hyung?" He called out. Xiumin turned around.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"What does this mean?" Lay asked, showing the first note.

"Who gave this to you?" Xiumin asked, his eyes wide. They haven't even debuted, but he was already getting love letters.

"Suho-hyung." Lay answered bluntly. If even possible, Xiumin's eyes widened more. But then, he ended up smiling.

"Lay, that means I love you, or saranghae." Xiumin smiled.

"How about this?" Lay asked again, showing the other one.

"That means I'm sorry I love you, or Mianhae saranghae." Xiumin smiled.

Lay was in the middle of shocked and happy. He admits to have a crush on his hyung, but he's never expected for him to have the same feelings.

"Thanks, Xiumin-hyung." Lay smiled in pure happiness. He then wrote in Chinese, and putting the paper on Suho's predebut-bed.

我也爱你.

Hello! Anyways, if you don't know the meaning of the last one, it means I Love You Too in Chinese. Heheh. I'm feeling extra cheesy so hehe.

Next- Krishan

Then- Kaisoo