Wisteria Towers I : The Crystal of Immortality

Darkness enveloped around me, I felt very numb and paralyzed. My eye lids felt heavy and I could not open them even if I wanted to. As this uneasiness made me prespire and feel suffocated, I started getting strange dreams. Soon, I found myself walking on a deserted pathway. I continued walking on the empty lane until I heard a soft voice calling my name. 

"Mikan...!" 

"Mikan...!"

I looked around me in panic to spot the person calling out my name, but there seemed to be no one. Once again, the voice said something, but it was not very well audible to me. 

"...Get the crystal..." 

My head bumped into something brutally and I was pushed back due to a massive jerk. I woke up in horror and agony to find myself in a cramped place. 

"Today's job is finally done! Now we just need to drop her off at Wisteria Towers and they will do whatever they want with the brat." said a man and laughed. 

Where am I? Am I kidnapped? I am gagged with duct tapes and my wrist stings... I want to go home... I want to listen to Aunt Chiyo's Good Night stories... this cannot be the end!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikan Chiyo is a cheerful and chatty 10 year old girl whose life will completely change as she gets enrolled to Wisteria Towers - The School for Gifted. The school is hiding many deep secrets which the innocent children are unaware about, but in this adventure these nasty secrets will be revealed. 

Will you join us in this journey where trust and friendship does its miracles? 

A/N : You can consider this as my first book, because this is the first one I feel truly attached to (I never felt like this before when I wrote something)  I want to share the happy and sad events in this book with you all! 

The name Mikan is from Gakuen Alice, I wanted to name my main character that because Mikan from Gakuen Alice taught me many things in life, which I do not want to forget. I wish that manga never ended, dang. 

I appreciate all criticism because it will help me progress. I am not a very good writer and make a lot of grammar errors too. If you spot any grammar mistakes, feel free to point it out :) I will fix it right away!