Da Stori

You were at home depot and spotted the great Kazuichi Soda. He was in a boat and there was an empty spot so you can spot Sonia Nevermind on the other boat with a telescope and fantasize over her. You, then, see Hiyoko Saionji go onto the boat and she made everyone sad. Some random person banned her from the boats, then said "I still love you, Hiyoko." Suddenly, Izuru Kamakura came and stole the boats and Nagito Komaeda started to cry and then bought some greasy pizza from an alleyway in the ghetto. Gundham Tanaka went along and say "Ratatataaa" and Hajime 'Hajimeme' Hinata Saw, aaying "Ratatataaa" and Mikan screamed because Sonia said "Ratatataaa". Kazuichi, then, found out that there were mice in the pozza and screamed out of fear. He called 911, but accidentally called 420 in which was a drug dealer. And, plot twist, the drug dealer was Monokuma! Kazuichi admitted that he dialed the wrong number, but Junko 'Fucking' Enoshima came from nowhere. Mukuro Ikusaba also came back from the dead and said "Where are my drugs?" Kazuichi screamed while Gundham and Fuyuhiko started to fight over who would take Princess Kazuichi to their palace. At the moment, Peko was eating the pizza with the mice on it, but the mice had crack on them, but she didn't give a shit. Mahiru gave up on everything and told Prince Fuyuhiko to take Princess Kazuichi to the palace. Hiyoko wanted some too. Then, a mystery van pulled up and Prince Fuyuhiko jumped in with Princess Kazuichi while Gundham chased them and he saw a really hot robber named Sonia Nevermind. Then, Kazuichi got in the van with Sonia and Fuyuhiko and they played dare or dare and while Hiyoko fucked ants as a dare and Mahiru was secretly turned on by the ants and so they had a threesome in the sand. A crab bit them while their legs were open o.o. Kazuichi cried in a corner for 4 reasons.
•Mcdonalds was closed
•Teruteru's cooking wa sout of service
•All the hot people weren't around
•trash day was tomorrow and not today.
Kazuichi had a thing for trash. So Kazuichi got a room with the trash can but then a hot person (aka Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu) came in as they were about to get to the dirty talk part. Monaca walked in after them and then started to stalk them. Kazuichi left with Fuyuhiko to get a coke from McDonalds while Monaca stalked them. The McDonalds employee treated Fuyuhiko like a 5 year old and killed Monaca. A trash can had Monaca in it while she ate the rest of the greasy, gross pizza. Akane Owari then robbed the McDonalds of everything except the coke. Ibuki cried and killed Akane. Nekomaru Nidai got pissed and went to take a shit as a stranger whispered "I love you, Akane and Ibuki." After, Nekomaru begged Ibuki to bring Alane back. Ibuki did her magic jesus stuff and Akane came back to life. Nekomaru and Akane ate the food that was stolen. Sonia killed a Mahiru Koizumi and Hiyoko killed Gundham out of spite. Sonia killed Hiyoko, but Kazuichi didn't pay attention to Sonia anymore because Fuyuhiko was more hot, more interesting, and turned him on. Sonia cried due to her only options being gone. This led to her called 11037. His boyfriend picked up because they were on a date and 11037 was in the bathroom. Then, Leon and Sayaka appeared because they were trying to hook the murder company called 11037. Sonia hung up. She cried until the legend Yasuhiro Hagakure came and gave her a hug. She hugged him back and Kyoko Kirigiri appeared. Makoto 'Egg' Naegi appeared and took Kyoko back to Hope's Peak. Kazuichi became sad because he was at Home Depot. Izuru still had all the boats. Junko came and wanted a boat, so she attempted to kill Kazuichi. He was too hot so the attacks didn't work. Junko cried. Kazuichi shouted "Boss Baby, I Choose You!" and Junko ran away because Area 51 was wanting to capture her and Boss Baby was the code word. Then, Peko came and was really high and said "anNajaiaakajwnNajau." So, Mikan saw and called Chiaki and Chiaki took Peko back home for coffee and Netflix (aka Heathers). Monaca came back to stalk people while they were all crying because of how many deaths there were in 2 seconds. Kyoko wanted to solve a mystery again. Kazuichi told Kyoko everything and she got suspicious but Kazuichi was too hot and he had a hot boyfriend so she couldn't arrest him. Kyoko wanted a hot boyfriend too. She cried until 11037 came up and gave her a Makoto Naeggi. She became happy because he was in an egg onsie with real yolk in it. She didn't care and hugged the egg until it cracked. Peko started to come back dragging a worn out Chiaki but Mario Kart is nice. Monaca wanted to steal it.

"THE END!!" you scream

(Why tf does this have 838 words?)