Short.

For a friend. As said. Duh.
Can't really write, first story...blah blah blah.

Trigger warning: Blood, guts amd glory.

He woke up to the familliar scent of his mom's favourite perfume and a iron stench. There was something strange on his face, a dryed substance that fell on the floor when he scratched at it. His shoulder pulsed and a warm liquid was making its way down his chest, slow and never ending.

He looked around and noticed his mom in her dressing gown- torn, he noted- curled in a ball, weeping silently. "Mom?" He choked out, voice raw and cracked, "Mom? Whats going on?" He saw his mothers head whip towards him frantically, and scrambled backwards with a yelp.

Through the slim lighting of the stone room he saw her once beautiful auburn hair chopped short, and her blue eyes bright green. She snarled at him, sharp fangs bared, and lunged.

H moved out of her way, hearing a sicking crack and loud bellow of frustration as she hit the wall behind him. He stood up, ignoring the pain in his shoulder. "Mom!" He cried, as she moved like a hungry wolf towards him. He tasted the salty tears before he felt them, as fear caught in his throat.
His hands scrambled at the smooth stone behind him, trying to find a door. But there was only wall.

She trapped him in the darkest corner, her bright green eyes dulled with the lack of light. He whimpered, his knees giving out in fear. He smelt her breath as her ragged breaths got closer and closer to his throat.
He screamed, the feeling of his mothers sharp teeth piercing his throat came suddenly and quickly.

He gurgled, tasting iron and felt his body convulse, then he heard a womans scream.
"Ryder! Ryder, no!" Shaky hands fell to his torso as he spat out blood.

Then he was gone.

Oh god, that was horrible. Enjoy that, Hope.

Don't make fun of me.

Word count: 335