The tired one

Im tired but its 10am when I started writing this. Ughs.
-------
The store smelt like warm apple pie and pumpkins, it was comforting for Henry, considering the murder he commited just mere hours ago.

It was an accident, a 'Him or me' situation. But he never called the cops after beating the intruder with a crow bar until he could see brains. He had gotten in his car and drove to his mothers store.

The body was still rotting on his floor in the living room, headless and cold.

Henry glanced around the store, looking for his mom. The store had soft orange lighting and brown walls with long vines crawling over them. His mom was helping a customer debating on which pie to take, Apple or Pumpkin.

He rushed over to her, hands shaking nervously and tears in the corner of his eyes. "Mom?" His voice shook, lips wavering as she looked over at him, a grown man, feeling like a child who fell of his bike.

She had warm brown eyes and soft brown hair with grey strands. She glanced back at the customer who nodded slightly and put down the pumpkin pie, apple it is. She gathered Henry into a hug, and mumered softly, "Whats wrong, Honey?"

Tears flowed freely down his face as he held her tighter. She didnt understand what was going on, but tried to sooth him as best as she could. "I...I killed him, Mom." He whispered quietly. Her hand froze where it had been rubbing his back, "He broke in, he broke in and I killed him. I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" He clawed at her back, "I didn't mean to!"
People were watching them silently, one older man had his phone out, calling the police.

"It's okay, Henry. You didn't mean to. He broke in, it was self defense, its okay."

The cops showed up less than five minutes later, guns up and pointing at Henry, who raised his hands up in response. "Take me to jail!" He yelled at them, "Take me to jail!" A officer reached for his wrists and handcuffed him, Henry sobbed quietly.

His mom looked at him in horror as he was brought into a cop car and driven away.

He went to jail for years, even if he pleaded non-guilty and had evidence to prove it was self defense, the judge claimed it was murder either way.

Henry didn't make it through prison, being murdered three days in the same way the intruder was murdered, crow bar.

Karma truly was a bitch.

Ouch that sucked lmao
Word count: 438