Fuck you, Hope.

Now I wanna write.
I have an exam, you know.

Trigger warning: Blood guts and glory

It was execution day.
The sun beat down on the subjects of King Jensen III as the stared down at the latest victim of his fury. A whore, most thought. Another Whore from his brother.

A man in a torn tunic was placed on the stage infront of the subjects, stunning them. A man? He had no hair on his head, it seemed to have migrated to his chin, where thin wisps of grey hair took home.

He had stunning ice blue eyes that flickered from subject to subject as the guards forced his head down to the cool surface of the steel chopping block. "I didn't do it!" He snarled, rotting teeth bares at the guards, "He did it! The Mage! He killed the Whore!" A guard with blonde locks smacked the man with the hilt of his sword.
"That's enough out of you, Prisoner. The King has arrived."

The subjects heads turned to the King as he walked out, a bkue and white suit with a ruby studded sword sheathed on his hip. He had bright green eyes and dark brown hair, he sat on his stone throne and begain speaking.
"We are here today for the execution of one Mr.Ketch Kyles, charged with the murder of Miss Hannah Karon. All evidence goes against him. If you would please.." he gestured to a burly man with an axe beside Ketch, who had begain to shout louder.

The king smiled charmingly, "Get on with it." The man swung down, his axe getting stuck halfway through Ketch's spine. He sawed the rest of the way through, blood shooting out with each slice.

The king continued to smile as the blood splattered over the stage. Sure, he was the one who killed her- with the help of that Mage- but he couldnt have a riot, now could he?

And even after the death of Mr.Kyles, he still smiled at the banquet and as he went to bed.

Welp whatever. Sucks but who the fuck cares.