part 1

Gabi's P.O.V :

I was so excited because me and my friend were going to meet the magcon boys. I literally was jumping all day and looking for my best outfit. " Oh No!!! Jack is gonna be there" I said to myself when I realized that my main bully is one of the magcon boys.' I hate to think that he was my best friend and now he is the biggest motherfucker ever! He is the one that makes me cut every day. I bet if he sees me he'll make me look like a looser. ' I started to think stuff about Jack until I heard my phone ring. I checked the ID. Thank God it was Erika ( my friend [ only friend I have coz of Jack ])

When I picked up there was a little bit of awkward silence and then both of us started screaming at the same time. After we calmed down I started talking :

Me :" omg I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!! "

Erika :" Sameeee here " she said with a fake squeaky voice. "I'm all ready " she carried on.

Me :" Well you are lucky!! I have no idea what to wear!!! " I screamed at her.

Erika:" I'll come over and I'll help you! " she said calmly.

Me:" really? Omg thank you so much!! "

Erika :" no problem. See ya in 10 minutes! Byee "

Me :" Ok! See ya later. byee! " and with that I hanged up. I put on my eyeliner and mascara, what I usually wear and went to my computer to put really loud music. 10 minutes later I heard a really really loud nocking on my door so I headed downstairs and knew it was Erika. I opened the door and hugged Erika as hard as I could. We straight away went to my wardrobe upstairs in my room. Erika chose my clothes pretty fast. A crop top with a YOLO written in blue. Blue, ripped booty jean shorts and my favorite red vans & my black bag. We were really rushing so we headed downstairs and took two apples & my car keys. We ate in the car while I was driving. We were listening to often by the weekend kygo remix and some other songs. It was so fun!