Information on Mating Season

All the dragon slayers and devil slayers go through a mating season once a year until they find a mate and mark them. Mating season starts when they are 15. During mating season, submissive dragon slayers/demon slayers can get pregnant and carry children of their own regarding their gender. During this season, submissives give off a rather sickeningly sweet smell that is very strong to dominants. Dominants give off a rather warm and comforting smell that isn't to strong to anyone besides submissives. Usually dominants are only attracted to submissives but there's a rare occurrence where subs are attracted to subs or doms are attracted to doms. Submissives are more affected by mating season than dominants. They go into something called heat which means they are in a lot of pain, feverish, not hungry, weak, and they give off waves of their smell known as pheromones. When around their unmarked mate they can feel better but sometimes the waves get stronger. Dominants don't go into heat until they smell a submissives waves. That when it gets hard to resist and to control their urges which is to mark or imprint. Their mates don't have to be a demon or dragon slayer, they can be normal humans but to a dominant slayer, their smell is stronger too. Submissive slayers will still feel comforted by their dominants smell even if their mate is human. Mates are who they are attracted too and want to spend their life with and are given that label when they have been through the process known as mating. Once a slayer is mated, they don't want another person for the rest of their life and if their mate leaves them they lose purpose of living. That's why slayers have to choose carefully who they mate with and take their time. To mark or imprint someone you have to bite them on their neck, nape, and collar bone area with consent from both parties. Both mates have to participate in the marking and when its all said and done a symbolic mark will appear on both their necks where the other had bit them, signalling they have mated. The mark will usually mean something deeper just a simple black mark, example; the color of their mates hair or eyes could be the color of the mark. Being marked makes the couple mates but for submissives heat to stop completely they have to have sex with their partner. After that is done the heat will stop because the submissive no longer has to find a mate. The whole purpose of mating is to find someone to spend your life with, to grow with, to start a family with. If mates break apart after marking and having sex then the slayers will feel an immense amount of physical and emotional pain and will most likely die from a heartbreak or illness falling over them from being so weak. For ones to break apart that can happen by their lover cheating on them, a simple break up, or get hurt emotionally or physically by their partner- example; saying "i hate you" or pushing their mate away.

Slayer Roles:

Fire Dragon Slayer // Natsu Dragneel - Submissive

Iron Dragon Slayer // Gajeel Redfox - Dominant

Sky Dragon Slayer // Wendy Marvell - Too young but would be a submissive

Lightning Dragon Slayer // Laxus Dreyar - Dominant

Light Dragon Slayer // Sting Eucliffe - Dominant

Shadow Dragon Slayer // Rogue Cheney - Submissive

Poison Dragon Slayer // Erik "Cobra" - Dominant

Ice Devil Slayer: Gray Fullbuster - Dominant

Relationships that will be mentioned in this fanfic:

Gratsu - Gray Fullbuster x Natsu Dragneel

Gajevy - Gajeel Redfox x Levy McGarden

Chendy - Shelia Blendy x Wendy Marvell

Fraxus - Laxus Dreyar x Freed Justine

Stingue - Sting Eucliffe x Rogue Cheney

Midco - Macbeth "Midnight" x Erik "Cobra"

Jerza - Jellal Fernandez x Erza Scarlet

Lolu - Loke "Leo the Lion" x Lucy Heartfillia

Cuvia - Cana Alberona x Juvia Lockser

Elfgreen - Elfman Strauss x Evergreen

Bixanna - Bickslow x Lisanna Strauss

Minervino - Minerva Orland x Yukino Agria

Pancappy - Pantherlily x Carla x Happy

Zervis - Zeref Dragneel x Mavis Vermillion

Lectosch - Lector x Frosch

Sheren - Sherry Blendy x Ren Akatsuki

Aquario - Aquarius x Scorpio

Albis - Alzack Connell x Bisca Connell

Macwaka - Macao Conbolt x Wakaba Mine