5

(AN: There is a mild-ish sexual assault trigger warning for this chapter. You can skip over it if you'd like. )

They started moving early in the morning, but I only woke up for a moment before falling back asleep.

Chief wasn't anywhere near me. He was somewhere in the front. Instead, the guy behind my cage was Sandy, who had a friendly looking face.

I decided to try to sit upright and maybe even kneel, but the chains were slowly burning on my skin and restricted a lot of my movement. Perhaps, even if the chains were gone, I wouldn't be able to sit up anyways. Instead, I just laid there on my side and viewed my guard.

His light brown eyes followed me as I jangled around.

"What did you have to do to end up at the end of the train with me?" My voice was stronger since yesterday.

The boy seemed stunned that I even spoke to him. "Chief warned me you had a tongue on you," he sneered.

"Well, technically speaking, everyone has a tongue on them, don't they?" The wagon hit something and made my chains rattle again.

"Not the ones we cut off," he said and gave a crooked grin.

"Oh, you wouldn't do that to me." I shook my head.

He rode a bit closer and leaned in on his horse. "And what's stopping me?"

"One of them wants to hear me howl his name when I'm with my lover," I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He grinned. "What about when they flay you piece by piece?" He didn't seem at all surprised I was eavesdropping last night. In fact, he seemed glad that I heard what I heard.

"I don't know which you're worse at; being funny or being seductive." He commented, sitting back.

"I don't have much experience seducing men. I usually have better things to do," I muttered, glancing around the wasteland. There was a flower budding on one of the trees.

"Like killing people, I'm sure." He muttered. A wave of misery came and went over my head. "Doesn't look like you have a lot to do right now,"

I giggled a bit. "Which is why I'm not seducing you, I'm bothering you. I'm bored."

"You're used to work, eh? Anarchist types always working to keep up. Not us. We scavenge and do as we please."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Do you know how to ride a horse?"

I shook my head.

"Do you know how to ride a cock?" His tone turned dark quickly, and his lips smirked.

I shook my head again.

"Don't worry, Sam will teach you, right Sam?!" He shouted forwards.

"Oh, fuck off, Deacon. I know you liked it." Sam responded, and anyone else that heard was making an 'oooh!' sound.

Deacon frowned. "It's okay. I'd rather suck Sam off ten times over before letting you anywhere near me."

These men genuinely hated me, over something I did. But I didn't kill Gale Thatcher, and there was no way they knew about her.

"Then you'll have to hang tight. We're riding to Fort Blue Paw. Gonna sell all the stuff we found." His eyes diverted to me again.

I turned to the front of the train. There were several other carts full of strange and ordinary objects; cans, lightbulbs, a television, a broken toilet, and several plastic bags.