vampire-bite | 09

present- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

present
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

An eerie silence filled the piercing, constricted air. A bitter breeze seeped its way through the cracks in the cemented walls, and clawed up Seokjin's spine. Another senseless hour of another day, in a merciless environment. The only logical stench was of his blood, along with molded stone and his own puke.

His pale, translucent lifeless body, was hinged and ruthlessly attached to a single wall. A pipe above him disposed water on him every few hours, enough to keep awake, enough to keep him alive. Alive.

Seokjin couldn't find sense of the meaning, his mind rawed, severed and probed. Taehyung had distorted, and mutilated every nerve in his brain with his own mechanics, his own compulsion. It left an effect that was far too intricate and complex to fix.

What was it like to be alive?

Seokjin had told him everything. Unwillingly, and forcing the information out of him had rigorously torn apart his insides.

A drop landed on his dark locks, followed by a few more and then it began all over. A steady stream of water draped Seokjin's body in a matter of seconds, leaving him convulsing and whimpering as if an electrical wave had shot through his systems.

When the water shut off, so did his sounds as the last of it resonated among the walls. Taehyung hadn't shown his face in days, Seokjin knew his days of remaining in existence were shortening. His fate was entirely in the vampire's hands, and now that he had absolutely no use for him, it was only a matter of time.

Seokjin let his head hang low, exhaustion taking over and his demons winning over his self-control.

Minutes ticked by anonymously, it was only where Seokjin felt his wrist being nearly pulled of its socket that he noticed a presence in front of him. A red-haired male stood with his bare fangs deep in Seokjin's wrist, unaware of the wakened human as he slurped endlessly.

Seokjin let out a weak gasp, his shock shortening to a pained-whimper. The unknown vampire only tugged harder at the flesh, ripping the wound open. Seokjin couldn't audio his words, attempting to pull back his arm but it failed. The sharp and intensity of pain made him scream.

"Hey!" A voice boomed in the room, sending the vampire to help and throw himself on the ground in complete exaggeration.

"I-I'm s-sorry—" The vampling began sputtering, before a hand clasped itself around his throat. Taehyung coldly stared at the juvenile vampire, who appeared to be petrified of him.