vampire-bite | 10

present- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

present
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The day had finally arrived. Jimin was rather prepared, healthy and utilized back to his normal strength. All that coursed through his human veins now was determination, and confidence that he'd finally come in contact with Seokjin.

Jimin told himself he was ready for days, weeks maybe, but because of his loss of time, who knows how long it had been since the older was taken. Time was crucial.

On the other hand, Jimin had pushed himself to ignore the antsy feeling that bubbles in his stomach every time he spoke with Jungkook. Who had proposed to claim him, in exchange for saving Seokjin's life.

As usual the chamber doors opened, and as expected for some time, Jungkook's amber-eyes were met from across the cemented floor. His servant, Jimin's close-companion, Yoongi was here earlier, informed Jimin of Jungkook setting up afternoon plans.

"How are you feeling?" His tone was genuine, smooth and refined. Different, yet pleasing from his accustomed tone.

"I feel fine." Jimin answered honestly, standing before his bed frame. It was the first time standing directly in front of the vampire in quite some time.

Jungkook approached the human, gently taking Jimin's wrist and sliding a thumb over his veins. Sensing his pulse, he analyzed it with precision.

"W-What?" Jimin's heart-rate certainly increased, however due to the proximity of the taller male, and how the touch sent tingles throughout his skin.

Jungkook noted that this signified his healthiness, therefore releasing his grasp from the boy. With a sweep of the blonde's blushing features, Jungkook gestured to the bed in order to discuss business.

"Are you aware of today?"

Jimin nodded, "Today we complete the terms. Right?"

Jungkook eyes sparkled for a moment, he nodded curtly before his attention went into the small pocket of his jeans. His hand retracted a small vial, catching Jimin's eye. The vial was an illuminous orange, vibrant and glistening like something magical.

But something about it made Jimin shiver out of discomfort.

"Is this it...? Is this what's required to claim me as yours?"

Jungkook's mouth quirked, "Not necessarily. It's part of the process, however."

"How does it work?"