Chapter One: Korean Love

"Woooohoo! School's out!" That's my best friend, Jeulia, sitting in the passenger seat of my car. I smile happily. We had just  graduated from our Junior year in High School, and are now heading to the Virginia Beach boardwalk to party and hang out with the rest of the Junior class. Justin Biebers' "As long as you Love me" comes on over the radio. I roll my eyes as Jeulia starts bobbing her head, and quickly plug in my iPod instead.

 "What are you doing Kendall?!" She exclaims.

I smirk as a melodious song explodes from the speakers, and their beautiful voices capture my heart once again.

At first Jeulia is a little skeptical, but she readily falls into the easy melody of the song. Soon I join MBLAQ in singing the haunting notes.

 "No, No, No. oh baby stay with me." They sing in mostly Korean but I still hum the chorus.

She smiles. "Ok, you're right. They are good! Oh, which one is that?!"

She is entranced by Seunghos' part in the bridge.

 "Seungho. He's the oldest." I reply.

"Why do I like older guys?!" She growls.

 "It's OK. It is hard not to like them!" I say as I steer my white convertible into a parking space.

I park, and we let the song finish in silence."Wow, I never knew music could be this... addicting!" Jeulia exclaims. "Why didn't you tell me?"

 "I tried!" I roll my eyes. "Remember?"

 "Oh yeah," she says sheepishly as we get out of the car.

 We grab our bags, I lock my car, and we head off to find our friends.