Chapter 1

*hello im back! If you want to i have other Ed fanfictions called "Paper cuts" and "the boy with the guitar" so give them a look if you would like. *

Katelinns POV

"Open your books and do the questions please" Mrs.Boland requested, pulling out her notebook. I did the same and took out a pencil. When I had finished i took out my book and started reading.

"Ed for goodness sake sit down." Mrs.Boland said sternly. I looked up and saw a tall boy wearing a grey hoodie and black jeans. His hood was pulled up over his face so I could only see his mouth. Which was curved into a small smirk. He slumped into his chair. That just happened to be right beside me. He was new. I tutted slightly and continued to read. He sighed and did the questions. I dared a peep over at him and saw that he was watching me. His eyes were piercingly blue.

"What?" I asked. Slightly defensivly.

He didnt answer because Mrs.Boland started talking.

"Your first asignment is to find out as much as possible about your partner. Great.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Call me Ed. I mean call me" He replied. Ignoring his answer i continued.

"what do you do in your free time?" i asked him. My pen poised to write.

"I dont have free time" he said dully.

"This asignment is graded so..do me a favour" i said back

"What kind of favour" he asked. Leaning back in his chair and looking at me thoughtfully. . Im pretty sure that was some sort of innuendo. I grappled for a way out of it.

"Er..Wha-"

"You smell good" he said, the sides of his mouth tilting up. What the heck. I thought of something clever to say.

"Its called a shower.. You know..water,soap.." He definiatly needed one. He smelt of ciggarette smoke and vodka.

"Naked. I know the drill" he said winking.

Who is this guy? Changing the subject i said

"Ask me"

"Do you sleep naked?" He said.

"Id hardly tell you. Why dont you ask me something normal..like my favourite colour."

He chuckled and said "Im not going to ask something i can guess."

"Then what is it?" I challenged him. Annoyed

"Blue" he said boredly.

"And yours?" I questioned angrily.

"I have no time for colours" he replied.

The bell went and he grabbed my wrist and scribbled something. Before i could pull away he was gone.

*thanks for reading! Xxx

Lots of love

Katelinn xx