Chapter 2

Katelinns POV

I stared at the number he had scribbled onto my hand when I got home. Was I really about to call him? I didnt want to fail because im trying to get into a very good college. I jumped onto my bed and dialled the number,sighing heavily. I could already tell this wasnt going to go well. It dialled 4 times before he picked up.

"Hey" he said into the phone. I sensed he was smiling

"Uh hey,its-" i started

"I know who you are...i regocnised your breathing" he said. I could feel him laughing.

"well...ok then, We need to finish the assignment..."

"Im already outside your house" he chuckled

I hung up.

I threw my phone across the room and looked out the window. Sure enough there he was. Sitting on his black motorcycle and looking up at me.

"What the hell?" I ask him

he just looks at me. I can tell ive earned one of his stupid smiles that hadnt quite made it to the surface yet

"The assignment?" he said. But I could tell he cared less about the assignment.

Only now did I get a good look at him. He was tall. 6"2 maybe. He was wearing black jeans,grey t shirt and a leather jacket,you could see his muscles through his shirt. His hair surprized me. It was bright ginger and it stuck out all over the place,almost like a lion. He was incredibly gorgeous and there was no denying that.

"Er..ill let you in"  as soon as I said it I regretted it. To me, he seemed like trouble. He looked dangerous and his smile said he knew it.

I went downstairs and opened the door. He was standing in the door frame,holding two cans of beer. I mentally groan. He was trouble. I let him in and he started walking upstairs without me. I followed him. He entered my room and sat on the floor beside my bed. He looked almost laughable sitting there with his legs crossed on my pink carpet. I giggled

"What?" He asked looking up at me,which made him look even more funny

I sit beside him and say "Nothing,sorry." and he drops it

He cracked open a can of beer and gulped some of the burning liquid down "So..ask me" he tossed me the other can of beer and waited my question.

"Are you an alchoholic?" I was hoping for a better reaction than him just finishing his can,squeezing it in his fist and shaking his head.

"Why do you drink in the day time then?" I asked smiling sweetly at him

"Because I like it" he said, his piercing blue eyes studying me. It made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Stop staring" i mumble, shuffling away from him.

"Thats a difficult task Angel,its not every day I see people like you" he continued staring

"People like me?" I ignore the new nickname

"Beauties" he said simply,dropping his gaze. I Blush and mumble a "thank you"

He winked and asked me another question. Most of them unanswerable like "whats your breast size?"    and "ever had sex?"  because they were not suitable questions for a school project. He didnt seem to care.

When the clock struck 9pm I wanted him to go. I didnt want him getting any ideas.

"You need to go now" i said bluntly.

He shrugged and leaned in close to my ear "I wish i could stay and..." he trailed off but then his lips were on my neck. My weakest spot. His hot breath tickled my neck as he pressed his lips to my jaw. It felt amazing.

"Goodbye then" he chuckled.

I frowned and watched as he drove off on his motorcycle. He was messing with my head. And he knew it was working.

hello ;)

im back with the second chapter. Pfff it only took me two months to update no big deal. How are you liking it so far? Let me know in the comments or vote if you feel like it. Have you read any of my other Ed fics? let me know if you have. Thank you for reading

Lots of Love

Katelinn