Ch 8

Lucy pov

I'm still in my dulled out state in Khaos' arms when we arrive in a dark building through his portal. I can't see anything it's so dark. Not even the outline of this guys face. I feel him put me down on my feet then hear him snap his fingers. Lights flicker on through out the whole building. I don't recognize anything. "Follow me." He instructs and I feel my body react to his words. Damn it! Fight back body! "You can resist all you like." He states simply while still looking forward. "It's wasted effort though." He laughs at his own words. He leads me down a long, well lit hallway. We passed by large windows and out of the corner of my eye I could see a garden on the other side of them. Ironically beautiful given my current situation. He then leads me down a flight of stairs that led to another hallway then opened a door to his right. "Here we are." 

If I had any control over my facial expressions I would be widening my eyes in fear. There was a bed in the center of the room with two sets of shackles. A pair at the top and a pair at the bottom. I knew what this room was intended for. I felt myself tear up. He then says, "Lie down on that bed." My body, again, betrays me and obeys his words and I walk to the bed and lay down. I feel him take my arm and strap my wrist in tight, then goes to my other arm doing the same thing, then my legs restraining my ankles. He then comes up to me and kisses my lips like before. My lips hurt from the last time he forced himself on me. 

He pulls away and I feel the dullness slip away. I feel my body finally respond to what I want it to do. I pull at the shackles, there's seriously no use. I was stuck. I glare at him. "Oooh the angry face. So threatening." He gives my body a glance over and in a faster motion than it took me to blink he'd ripped my shirt and pants off of me, making me scream in surprise. He straddles over me and takes his finger and rubs it down my cheek. I turn from him as far as I can. "Why.. why are you doing this? Why me?" He stops rubbing my cheek then scratches it drawing blood and sits up. I wince and gasp at the sudden action. "Why you? YOU are HIS mate. That's why. I want him to suffer. I want him to feel pain. Physical pain is easy.. but emotional.. it can be so much worse than anything physical pain can cause. Then, I'll just kill him, and keep you as my pet. He will never be able to rest in peace. His soul will forever be in torment." 

"All because he killed Acnologia?? He got what he had coming!!! Why do you even care, didn't Acnologia try to kill you??" I shout at him. He looks down at me with narrowed eyes, leans in real slow, then I feel a cold blade up against my throat. "You know I could kill you here and now if you want. Keep talking and see if I'm bluffing." I maintain my glare. He suddenly smiles. "Not even a flinch." he takes his other hand and wipes at my neck. He brings them up and shows them to me. They're stained red. He cut me? I didn't even feel it. "Oh this.. is going to be more fun than I thought. I have lots of ideas to try with you in this room.." He suddenly starts sniffing. What the hell? He sniffs in all directions then sniffs at his fingers. He pulls them back from his face and has a suspicious expression. He then puts his fingers in his mouth and licks up my blood. Ew. His eye brows raise up in shock. He pops them out of his mouth and his lips curl into a wide creepy smile. He grabs my face and yanks me as far forward as i can go. "He doesn't know does he?" Okay I'm confused, "Know what??" His eyes grow wide, "YOU don't even know???"

What the hell was this guy on about?? He throws his head back in full gleeful yet sadistic laughter. "This is TOOOO perfect!!" He lifts his head forward and looks at me. "This will make him all the more devastated!" I raise an eyebrow at him in confusion. He leans in and gets as close as he can to my face, "You my dear.. are about to become a mother." I widen my eyes. ".. or not, depending on what I decide to do with you." He sits up and hops off of me. "I'm... ppregnant??" "I can taste it in your blood. Not too far along yet but pregnant nonetheless." I can't... no. I can't be pregnant. Not now. Not while this is happening! He laughs at me. "The look on your face is priceless!!" I snap out of my disbelief. "You're lying. I'm not pregnant. Just something to say to scare me." He laughs even harder, "I may, be a lot of things.. but a liar, is not one of them. I have no use for lying." I stare at him and slowly stop scowling at him as I realize.. he really isn't lying to me. Call it instinct, but what he said feels factual. He returns his laughter. "I'll leave you be for a while to think about things. I need to think about what to do with the parasite you have growing in your womb. As well as what toys I want to bring in here when I mark you." I feel a cold shiver run down my spine at the thought.