Happiness

"I mean... You don't have to do it if you don't want to... I just thought-"

"Who said I wouldn't do it? Sure, I wouldn't do it alone because jumping around in a sprinkler with a cat and a fossa is something only you and E'dawn would do alone but with you I'd do it." Your response filled him with glee and he ran up to you to hug you "Am I allowed to hug you?" a smile curled up onto the corners of his mouth and kept growing until he erupted into contagious laughter and swung his arms around you anyway "I'm just kidding."

A little while later Hui set up the sprinkler and turned it on

A little while later Hui set up the sprinkler and turned it on. TT ran as far away as possible but not   too far that you can't see her, meanwhile Sully tried to eat the water while jumping around like a dog and being silly, basically just having fun. Usually, you're the one to go to TT but this time Hui did as you got distracted by the water volcano that was concealed within the sprinkler just a few seconds ago. Hui brought TT back and brought her into the water to the sprinkler.

"Hey Y/N, I have something to tell you" he used one of his fingers to tell you to come to him like a teacher does when they're trying to get a student to come to their desk. While walking over to him you low-key expected him to say something like 'can you hold this' or 'hold out your hand and I'll give you something' as he usually does but he never. "Yeah?" once you got close enough to him he smirked and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek "I love you." you laughed a bit because you took a while to process what he said then thought of a quick reply "I love me too" he furrowed his eyebrows as a response and lightly pushed you backwards, closer to the water "My heart." he grabbed his heart and acted as if he was in a cowboy movie and just got shot as he fell to the ground and accidentally chuckled a little bit after his fake death.

It started to get colder outside but you and Sully didn't want to stop playing, TT gave up ages ago and as much as Hui wanted to play, he wanted to go inside and sleep too despite it only being 2:30PM "Come on Y/N, we still need to get the kids bathed and dried. Plus, you don't want to catch a cold." The way he thinks of the animals as kids tho-

When TT heard the word 'bathed' she had a look in her eyes, knowing the worst is yet to come, a bath. (No joke I used to hate baths when I was younger)

You held TT in place and rubbed the shampoo onto her as she basically cried and hissed as if she hasn't had a bath before, she hasn't actually had a bath outside though so it's something new, more like an outdoor shower... Almost everybody would hate that if it was in public, apart from maybe E'dawn because he's too extreme to be classified as 'everybody else', his high notes are too legit for this world.

While you wrapped TT in her towel Hui said something that you were sure would keep you up all night with the thought of it... "Y/N... Take what I'm about to tell you seriously." he took a deep breath and looked into the air "Do you think that we'll be here long enough to have a life of our own?" what? Isn't this a life of your own and his own already? "Explain."

"I mean... I don't think we'll be here many more days before the police catches us, I've already saw HyunA's face on an article, they found out who she is and they'll most likely find all of us too after the security footage in the zoo and the time that we got chased by a police car... I wanted to live with you even when we're ghosts but I'm afraid that I may not see you if we're locked into a cell for the rest of our lives." It all got seriously intense once he started to wipe around his eyes with his arm to make sure he doesn't cry but broke into sobbing helplessly "And, I've never told you but I- I'm scared. I wanted to be brave so that you don't think of me as weak or anything but really, I'm petrified. I wanted to have a future with you, in our own house, all safe and cozy, not having to think about- about the crimes we've committed. I wanted us to both walk the kids to school and wave them goodbye on their first day all the way to their last but I'm sure days like those will never come. We- we need to- To- I'm sorry-"

His knees sort of just stopped working as he fell onto the ground and started balling on the ground and he isn't wrong to do so, he knows that he'll survive for a long time but he'll only truly live for a few more days in freedom.

Back at the apartment

For the rest of the day you decided to be extra nice to Hui and shower him with love when he needs it. His eyes stayed puffy from his hui-ing outside which broke your heart, he's probably the first person that really cried it out in front of you so it's sort of a new situation. You both sat and watched black butler which seemed to have calmed Hui down, especially since you've refused to let go of him since you got back and his waist may or may not hurt from the intense hug. "I'm not going anywhere yet you know?" yet can be a very strong word at times. "I'm not ever going anywhere. I promise you that we'll live the rest of our lives together and die together" you held out your pinkie to promise him and he did the same.

Midnight

"Y/N, Hui, Y/N!" Someone shook you like mad, it was HyunA "LaLa's back!" what? He didn't move because he's obviously tired and still asleep but as soon as you heard the word LaLa you sprung up with glee "She's in the kitchen with E'dawn" HyunA was about to talk again but you never let her, you bolted up and out of the room into the kitchen and to your surprise, E'dawn sat on the counter holding an all too familiar fluffy white kitten with little legs and blue slightly-crossed eyes, LaLa.

"LaLa!"

Something has changed about her though, she hasn't always had a silk blue bow on her neck like a collar, the other person that found her must've done it. E'dawn smiled and held her up "It's a miracle really, she just ran over here on her own." she did? Theres no way she magically remembered all of the turns and roundabouts of the car on the road "Tell HyunA and Hui to get ready, we're celebrating LaLa's return."

In the car

HyunA drove, E'dawn sat in the front with LaLa on his lap while you, Hui, TT and Sully sat in the back. So far Sully seems to like LaLa but LaLa's a bit scared of Sully. The original plan was to go to visit kittisaurus but E'dawn fell asleep in the car so HyunA decided to pull over, sleep in the car and go tomorrow just like the good old days. HyunA and Sully fell asleep rather quickly and of course, TT did too followed by LaLa. "Hey Y/N, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" you agreed, its as if the past is re-playing all over again.

Once you got out of the car you quietly closed the door so that nobody woke up. Hui took a deep breath and scratched his neck "I've been thinking about this since we visited the cat cafe and said our 'real names'... You know how I said my real name is actually Hui? I lied, my birth name is HoeTaek. I'm so sorry." HoeTaek huh? So this whole time you thought you knew Hui but its really HoeTaek?

A.) Get mad at him.

B.) Accept it and thank him for telling you.