𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

GRAPHIC CONTENT/ TRIGGERS

After Leah and I returned from the Shopping Mall, we went to get some food then we head back home. We got ready putting on our clothes and makeup. Leah had on a skin-tight latex black dress matching her black heels, while I had on a white body suit with straps with my black low heels.

I checked my notification, but I only received people posting, liking my photos and commenting. Ciel said He'll be here at 8:40 pm. It's 8:40 and he's not here. I sent him the address just in case he shows up late. I got a message from Trey asking me where I am. I quickly replied telling him I'm on my way, I told him about my cousin coming also.

''Ready?'' Leah asked, picking up her car keys, '' Ain't your boyfriend coming?''

''I'll try calling him'' I replied as I dial his number. It rang straight to voicemail. I shrugged and frowned. ''I sent him the addy, so he knows where, let's go'' I said.

When we reach the place, the place was flooded, people were on the lawn, and the music was loud as fuck. We got out of the car and began walking in. I looked around trying to see if I see Trey.

''Akira! OVER HERE'' I heard Trey's voice. I held onto Leah's hand and pulled her with me through the crowd over to Trey.

''You made it'' He replied, opening his arms wide for a hug I leaned in and hugged him. He smells good.

I pulled back when I heard my cousin clearing her throat, ''This is my cousin Leah''. I introduced. ''Leah, Trey. Trey, Leah''

''Wassup'' He said, shouting.

''Hi,'' Leah replied.

''Y'all want drinks?'' Trey said as he leaned closer to our ear. The room was loud as fuck.

We nodded and sat down on the couch. I checked my phone. Nothing.

''Let's go dance Akira'' Leah said, pulling on my arm. I really didn't want to, but she was yanking me by the arm, plus we are here to let loose.

She pulled me to the dancefloor, where we began dancing, the loud music blaring in the room. We danced on the dancefloor, there were times when a guy tried coming behind me and I had to push them away or stop. We went back to Trey and he gave us our drinks.

I opened the bottle, hearing the ss sound. I don't trust anyone with drinks. Leah did the same and began drinking.

After about an hour, Leah was on the dancefloor dancing her butt off, she was twerking on a random dude. I began feeling tipsy, but I watched her from afar. I got up, and went to the bar for another drink, after thanking the bartender. Someone bumped into me, causing some of the drink to spill.

''Fuck'' I muttered under my breath.

''Sorry,'' the guy apologized.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, he grabbed me by the wrist pulling me towards him.

''Let me go'' I replied.

''Oh sorry, I was gonna ask if you want me to buy you another drink, since,'' He replied nodding at my drink since most of it spilt.

''No thanks'' I replied bluntly, ''I'm good.'' I pulled my hand back, he let go.

''Sorry,'' he replied, ''You're beautiful by the way'' He said, rubbing his hair.

''Thanks,'' I replied and walked away. I returned to the section where I was sitting. I sat beside Trey.

''Enjoying yourself?'' Trey asked.

''It's okay hic'' I replied as I hiccupped.

I took a sip of the drink, it tasted weird, but I ignored it and drank more. Trey took the cup from me. ''Okay, no more drinks for you ma'am.''