𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Babe, baby wake up" Ciel gently shook me. I moaned softly and reached out towards him wrapping my arms around him pulling him closer to me.

" You have to get up to eat dinner and take your medication" He replied. He places me on my back and pulled up my shirt placing tiny kisses on my tummy. I smiled at him, then sat up.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and rinse out my mouth. We went into the kitchen where we say, Trey and Leah.

"Akira," Trey said. "I'm so s-"

I cut him off by holding up my hand. "Shh, it's not your fault"

Ciel came up behind me, and I flinched a little, I looked up at him, he place a kiss on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing here?" Ciel asked.

"He came over to check on you Kira" Leah blurted out, leaning across the counter in the kitchen. "Anyways Breakfast is ready, I invited him to stay for breakfast."

"Oh." I muttered. I unwrap Ciel's hand from my waist and sat down on the stool. I could feel his eyes on me, as when sat down. Trey say to my left , and Ciel to my right.

Leah place a plate in front of me, which consist of French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon.

After we ate breakfast we all ended up in the living room.

"How about a Movie?" Leah announced.

I shrugged.

"Okay movie it is" She said, she got up and went in another room probably for the remote, as it wasn't on the table.

Ciel phone ranged and he got up and place a kiss on my head and muttered "I'll be right back."

When he left. Trey sat down beside me. "Akira, can we talk?"

I nodded as I bit on my inner cheek.

"I- I dont even know where to begin. I'm so sorry about what happened to you. No woman deserved that. You didn't deserve that I wish I had stayed with you. Maybe I could have done something-" Trey rambled.

I nodded and swallowed, "I don't blame you Trey, I don't blame anyone, but mysel-"

He grabbed onto my shoulder and shook me I froze, as I looked at him with my eyes wide.

"THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT Okay!" He said sternly. Please, please don't- dont't blame yourself."

"O-okay" I croaked. I sniffled and nodded, as the tears swelled up in my eyes. I looked up at the ceiling and inhaled deeply.

"But what if I-" I went on.

"No, no it doesn't matter, he did that to you without your consent he drugged you, it doesn't matter what you wore, it doesn't matter how you acted, he hurt you" Trey stated.

I wiped my tears that fell on my cheek, and nodded. "Thanks Trey." I mumbled.

Ciel walked in and saw me wiping my face. "What did you do to her?" Ciel snarled, as he walked over to me pulling me into his chest.

I pushed him back a little and looked up at him, "It's fine he didn't do anything, he just gave me some good advice"

Leah came in the room,with the remote. "Sorry I took so long Tristan called, I was talking to him on the phone. Anyways lets start the movie."

I ended up falling asleep within 30 minutes of the movie.

3rd POV

9 Years Ago