𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

1 Month Later

"Yo what's up with you and your guy?" Trey asked, as we walk side by side together, we just left our last class. It's been a month now since Ciel stopped talking to me. I tried apologizing again to him but he would just ignore me.

"Ciel wait up," I said as I caught up to him. I touched his arm but he shook me off. "Can you just hear me out please?"

"What's there to hear? Hmm? What the first fucking girl, that I thought genuinely liked me and who I fucking lo-liked betrayed me" He coldly said.

"I said I'm sorry already what do you want me to do, I didn't even go along with it, I told you I couldn't I fucking fell in love with you okay, I know you probably think I'm just saying this but I'm not, my feelings for you are real, Ciel I don't want to lose you I know what I did was wrong please forgive me I'm sorry" I rambled.

"What did you just say?" He said, "You love me?" He said a he looked at me in shock.

I didn't even realize I said it I was just rambling on, I wasn't planning on letting him know so soon. "Yes," I said as I looked away, his eyes almost lit up then it went back to its original state, my cheeks felt hot. I was not one to tell someone my true feelings, I always hid it away.

"Give me some time," he said as he let out a deep breathe. He pushed his hair back and said a quick bye and left.

" He's not talking to me," I said lowly, ''I made him mad.''

''Damn what happened?'' Trey asked.

''I don't wanna talk about it'' I mumbled, ''Come one we have a few more minutes until our next class.''

Trey looked at me with concern, he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and gave it a squeeze. ''Let's go I'm sure you guys are just fighting, I mean in a relationship people fight, y'all will bounce back soon uhh.. let's go this way '' he said turning my body around in another direction.

''Why? that way is shorter'' I pointed behind me to the building, I looked up at him and he pulled me towards him and we began walking to class. I peeked behind me, and my heart sank, It felt like someone just punched me in the gut, there he was with a girl, they were sitting closer than friends would, her hands on his lap, made me burn with jealousy. I turned around and shook my head.

After class Trey and I decided to go out, he wanted to cheer me up. When we reached the mall we went to a few stores. ''Akira, did you figure out where are you gonna intern at?''

I was getting so annoyed and overwhelm, I had like 3 assignment to finish, plus we have to find a company to do our intern, it's mandatory that we do it, to pass the class. I thought of a few companies that I'm gonna try.

''Not yet I have a few places that I'm gonna try,'' I replied, as I look through the rack of clothes when I saw a mirror I took a mirror photo then Trey photo bombed me but I shrugged and took another with him in it.

''Send me that'' He said.

''Okay sure I'll send it right now'' I said, sending him the photo.

''By the way, you can try Moriyama Corp, my aunt works there and she knows the owner, I could put in a few words for you'' He explained.

I almost hugged him out of excitement, I smiled at him, ''Really? thanks so much''