°chapter 3°

A/N
✨✨✨Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it?  Sorry for not updating I've been caught up in family things and school. But here's the first chapter of this story of 2020✨✨✨!
Song: eighth dimension ; Lemon Demon

--3rd person P.O.V--

Cameron never intended to Start 2020 like but it happened anyway. He would never forget what happened that night. One of the things to come out of it was that he was finally able to get his first New year's kiss.

~~flashback~~
At 30 minutes to midnight, everyone at Mason (Zuckles) house was in the living area waiting for the timer on the TV  to hit midnight. Cam was one of those people while Eric was dragged along with him. Eric would've killed to be chilling in the kitchen drinking cheap wine and watching clingy drunk couples mouth fuck on the countertop, but instead, he was here sitting between his best friend and Mason. " Hey Eric, ya feeling all right?" mason asked Eric, " Huh, oh yeah! I'm fine just bored, ya know?" He stuttered. " No, Not really, " Mason said, " But I'll pretend like I do to make ya feel better! " Mason giggled out, clearly tipsy off of the coronas in the kitchen ( I'm sorry ill take my leave -  ✨✨✨)

--time skip 29 mins--

it was chaos when the timer on screen hit the one minute mark. tons of tipsy and drunk 18-19-year-olds counting it down. Cameron and Eric were squished together making small talk. 20! 19! 18! 17! the space between both the kiwi and the soft boy was getting smaller by the millisecond. "C-Cameron?" Eric stuttered when he saw that the taller was closer than before. 16!15!14!13!12!11!10! Cameron's eyes flicked between Eric's lip's and eyes.9!8!7!
10 inches of space.
6!5!4!
5 inches.
3!
2!
1!
0 inches.

Heya! Sorry for not updating for a few months just lost the time to. But, since school is out maybe I'll update this story more!-✨✨✨
333 words