Riders in a new world

Present Day
[Raining day]

A Raining Day some people would said, it describes the perfect mood for a person.

And they are right.

Because a raining day is the perfect way to 3 girls that they don't mind get wet by the rain.

But two other girls have brough a umbrella.

They get inside the bus and the conductor didn't need to ask to where after seen that 3 girls have a bouquet of flowers.

And the girls waited to reach to their destination.

After they reach their destination they started to head to graveyard.

And they see alot of gravestone but they weren't suprised by the amount, they started to head to 3 specific ones.

And when they reach to they destination, they saw Diego, Isdro, Brian, Gorje and Giovanni look at 3 grave stones.

Hibiki looks at the gravestones she than fall to her knees.

Hibiki: why... you sacrifice yourself self...

Chris: you baka... why you have to me leave me... you promised that you will we together...

Tsubasa: why... you leave me... you were my reasons of living...

In the Tombstone shows a picture of La Cueva gang and Hibiki, Miku, Tsubasa, Kanade and even Chris.

But they were more focused with 3 guys that are close to Hibiki, Tsubasa and Chris.

And those were (Y/N), Adrian and Alan.

And maybe you wondering what happened to them.

And why they are heartbroken to see their graves.

This is the story of the Dragon Knight, Wing Knight and of Torque.

Two years before
[Park, Japan]

In the middle of the park their were our eight protagonist laying on the ground and they look death.

(Geiz: the first chapter of this book and they are already death.

JakTsu3: what are you doing here! This book is Senki zesshou symphogear X Kamen Rider Ryuki not ZI-O.

Geiz: I was bored and I notices that you were doing a new book. And by the way you need to finish your other books that you have. Like The Symphogear Legacy: The song of the Legacy.

JakTsu3: I know that Gates.

Geiz: its Geiz not Gates!

JakTsu3: well that's what you get after looking at my stuff and if you are going to stay here. Stay quiet and don't move alright.

Geiz: okay.)

But one of the 8 started to open its eyes and notices that they were in a park.

Diego: where on earth are we?

He stand up and looks at his friends.

Diego: nah... they will be find if I left them here.(turns around). I better investigate where are we.

Feels some on his pocket.

Diego: what is this?

Pull out the object that was in his pocket and what he found was.