I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna

"Virgil!" Roman called running down the stairs.

Suddenly, Roman tripped and fell down the stairs. Virgil came running over from the noise.

"Hey Virge, it looks like I've fallen for you." Roman chuckled lightly from his position on the ground.

"Roman you fell down a flight of stairs, how the fuck are you alive!" Virgil yelled, helping Roman up.

"Sorry love." Roman grimaced as Virgil set him on the couch.

"Hold still." Virgil sighed, checking his boyfriends head.

"Virge, I'm fine." Roman smiled.

Virgil gave him a look, "I'm getting you an icepack."

Roman sighed and checked his pocket. The ring he got yesterday was still there, though Virgil probably wouldn't agree to the date idea until he was sure Roman didn't have a concussion.

"Here."

Roman was shocked out of his thoughts by a cold icepack on his head.

"Thanks love." Roman smiled softly.

"So why did you fall down the stairs?" Virgil asked, sitting on the coffee table.

"I wanted to ask you on a date." Roman admitted, then pulled out the ring, "and maybe propose to you?"

Virgil face went red, "w-what?"

"I was going to ask you in sign, but will you marry me?" Roman asked.

Virgil laughed, "of course I will you absolute idiot!"

Virgil pulled Roman closer and kissed him hard.

"I love you."

"I love you too."