I

Hello everyone, so here's another story from your least favorite writer here in wattpad=) This time I'm going to share with you a story based on real life events of a broken soul I once knew. Your comments are highly appreciated. 

Also, I'm sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors because I'm too lazy to edit and proof read this=) HOpefully I could do that soon. 

Taehyung was just 18 years old when his parents basically sold him to his husband. He was innocent and so willing to help his parents situation that's why when they asked him to marry Bogum, he didn't argue with them even though he doesn't love him. He did his best to serve him because for Taehyung, marriage is sacred. He gave everything to Bogum and in exchange, his husband treated him well. But since Tae was still too young back then, his husband persuade him to study again.

 At first, he was hesitant because he knows that school will take a lot of his time and it will lessen his time to serve his husband. But since Bogum keeps on persuading him, he finally relented to his request. He enrolled to a teaching course which will lead him to teach pre-schools in the future. He was so happy and contented. 

He's living his dream life!

But you see, in life there's no permanent nor perfect things.Everything changes constantly. So as Taehyung,his dreams and his life. He never thought that one day, the life he's been taking care of for years will be shaken by a single nightmare. 

A nightmare that became a reality!

Taehyung's husband is a doctor in the provincial hospital of Daegu, but Bogum's family is actually the owner of many hospitals around Korea, his family is based in Gangnam where only rich people could afford. Bogum is a kind person & everyone in their province knows him well. He has his own foundation that helps the street children & he often do charity works and medical mission. He's charming and very caring too. So Taehyung didn't have to force himself to fall in love with him because he really did learn to love him whole heartedly. According to the people who knows them both, they're match made in heaven., a perfect combination because they're both kind and beautiful inside, out. 

 There's only one problem, Taehyung is frigid. Their evenings are always longer than ordinary couples because Taehyung couldn't get himself hard.

They always need longer preparations, they always need to do a lot of 'rituals' first before they could actually make love. And that's okay because Bogum has always been very supportive to him. He is very understanding too so he never forced him whenever Taehyung feels like not doing it.So when Tae woke up in the middle of the night panting, Bogum was so shocked to see his husband with a hard on. They both look at each other with wide eyes because it's the first time in 4 years of their marriage that it happened.

 "Taehyung, you--" Bogum smiled at him.

But the smile on the older man's face immediately wiped off when he saw Taehyung's panicking state.

  "Tae, honey are you alright?" he asked when Taehyung remains silent. He shifted closer to his husband so he could cup his face. But when Taehyung started to tear up, he got worried more. 

"Oh geez, Tae what's wrong honey?! Did u have a nightmare? Wait do u need water?" Bogum asked again, his eyes focus on the younger's shocked face. 

Taehyung finally nods when he heard Bogum asking him he likes water. So the older quickly get off their bed & went to their kitchen to grab a glass of water. Taehyung closed his eyes again, trying to shake off the image that won't leave his mind. When Bogum asked him if he had a nightmare, he almost immediately said yes but since he couldn't erase the image in his head, he kept quiet.