°•~Wolves~•°🖤

Hi guys! So, these are pretty special to me (I edited the base and I love all of them) so, every person only gets one!
Base by starrbun
These are BTA
~•~

Hi guys! So, these are pretty special to me (I edited the base and I love all of them) so, every person only gets one!Base by starrbunThese are BTA~•~

~•~
1. "Doctor, I think I'm coming apart again."
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Backstory:
Accessories:
Owner: feelinq-blue
~•~
2.
"Arachnophobia"

Owner: RockMerchant(Yeah I'm not retyping that-)~•~3

Owner: RockMerchant
(Yeah I'm not retyping that-)
~•~
3. "You're pure gold"
Name: Aurum
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Aurum is usually very bored, and is extremely monotone. He prefers to keep to himself, and rarely socializing.
Backstory: Aurum was scientifically engineered to spy on others, tragically the plan backfired and he was allowed to live a normal life. He is still haunted to this day after the expirements they preformed on him, but he tries not to think about it.
Accessories: A black spiked collar around his neck
Owner: Vodka1312
~•~
4. "I see everything... yet you still try to hide."
Name: Eon
Age: 3
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Asexual
Backstory: Born to cybereous he was sent to watch sinners and send them to hell.
Personality: Calm, unusually blind although he's a hell dog and mysterious. He never speaks
Accessories: A spiked black collar and bracelets
Owner: Bumblestripelover
~•~
5. "Just stitch it up, it'll be fine."
Name: 바늘
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Asexual
Backstory: His owner was extremely sadistic; everytime 바늘 barked, another cut was added. Eventually he had enough and ran away, not before his owner stitched his mouth shut.
Personality: He doesn't trust anyone and sleeps with one eye open.
Accessories: Black bandana
Owners: Vodka1312 & ZeraTheThunderwing
~•~
6. "Drowning in rainbow."
Name: Moonbloom
Age: 11
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: funny, weird, creative, artistic, friendly, curious
Backstory: She was the runt of the litter, so the pack threw her out because there was barely any food left to feed anyone, and one day she saw her pack drowning in a RAINBOW LAKE!! and she saved them and she got granted the power of ENCHANTING!!!
Accessories: Sometimes wears a pouch and a RAINBOW necklace!!
Owner: JadeFoxxo
~•~
Ayyye, that was fun huh? Anyways, hope you liked them! Ciao~

"Name: MoonbloomAge: 11Gender: FemaleSexuality: StraightPersonality: funny, weird, creative, artistic, friendly, curiousBackstory: She was the runt of the litter, so the pack threw her out because there was barely any food left to feed anyone, and...