The Safest Place In The World

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

As my friends all left, I felt a huge weight lift of my shoulders. I didn't have to hide it from them anymore. Now that I told them, I kinda wished I had told them sooner. Jade and I decided to finish the movie we were watching before everyone came over. As Jade and I were laying there in the dark, her arm around me and my head resting on her chest, holding her free hand, I felt a sense of happiness. A sense of safety, love, and passion, that I haven't felt in months. I squeezed Jade's hand and she reciprocated, pulling me closer to her. She placed a soft kiss on the top of my head, tucking a fallen piece of hair behind my ear. When the movie ended, Jade said, "Hey, I love you, you know that?" I smiled turning my body around to face her. Laying on top of her, her arms wrapped around me, I said, "I love you too Jade." Jade lifted her hand and placed it on the back of my head, pulling me down towards her. Our lips met, dancing together in unison. She was kissing me soft and slow, making it last as long as possible. She traced her tongue over my bottom lip before softly biting it, causing me to let out a small moan. Her tongue returned to my lips, wanting an entrance. I parted my lips, allowing her tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues swirled together as Jade's hands slowly slid their way down my body. I pulled away from the kiss, leaving a trail of kisses down Jade's neck, stopping at the crook of her neck, lightly sucking, earning a moan from her. Jade breathlessly whispers, "Do you want to take this upstairs?" I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Absolutely." I said before pecking her lips once more. Jade then lifts me up off the couch and carries me up the stairs to her bedroom, both of us chuckling the entire way up there.

We reach her room and she lays me down on her bed, crawling over me. She looks at me with a look of lust, love, and admiration. " I want to show you just how in love with you I am. I want to show you how important to me you are and how beautiful you are." I smile at her words, almost tearing up a little. Jade notices and softly kisses under both my eyes. I pull her lips back down to mine, holding her as close as she can possibly get. Her hands find their way to the bottom of my shirt. She slowly lifts it up but then she pauses. "Baby are you sure you want to do this. I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with." We had only gone all the way twice in our entire six months of being together. She'd seen me naked before but never with this amount of bruises and cuts on me so I was a little nervous. But I knew that with Jade, I shouldn't be nervous. She makes me feel more loved than any other human being on the planet. "Yes I want this" I answer her confidently. She resumes pulling my shirt off and throws it onto the floor. Her hands then reach behind me and she undoes my bra, throwing it to join my shirt. I then excitedly yank her shirt and bra off, wanting terribly that skin to skin contact. She laughs quietly at my sudden strong desire for her body. She lowers her head to my breasts and takes my left nipple in her mouth, sucking softly and giving little nibbles. One hand massages my other breast and the other hand sliding down my leggings. I moaned loudly, wanting- no...needing her inside me. I pull down my pants and underwear and they join the growing pile of clothes. Jade looks at my naked body, seeing every cut, every bruise, and every scar. She takes my arms and kisses each injury that she could find. She then kisses the giant bruise on my stomach and the bruise just as big that's on my hip. I smile as I let a tear fall from my eye. I can't believe how much this girl loves me. "You are beautiful. Absolutely stunning." Jade says before placing her hand at my entrance, my heart rate speeding up. Jade looks up at me, "are you ready?" she asks. "Yes Jade, please"

She inserts a finger inside me, pumping it in and out, slowly. I moan, grasping the bedsheets. She adds a second finger pumping faster and faster, her other hand stationary on my good hip. Minutes later, her thumb starts circling my clit. She pulls her fingers out, still teasing with her thumb. My breathing hitches and my hands clench up. "Jade please" I say, wanting her to touch it before I lose my mind. She smirks at me then brings her thumb over my clit rubbing it in fast circles. "Oh Jade!" I couldn't hold it in any longer. I moan Jade's name over and over before finally she removed her hand and I lay there out of breath. "Oh my God Jade." I say, looking at her beautiful smiling face, clearly happy with how much she pleasured me.

She goes to get our clothes but I grab her wrist and say, "Hey, we're not done here, it's your turn." She gives me a wide grin and jumps back into bed with me. I quickly flip us over so that I'm on top of her. I remove the remaining clothes from her body which was just her shorts and underwear. She is breathtaking. "Damn my girlfriend is hot. Jade West, I'm a lucky gal." I say chuckling. Jade laughs running her fingers through my hair. I plant kisses lightly down her body. Starting at her shoulder, then down her arm and to her torso, at her hip and finally across her thigh, stopping at her center. I gently spread her legs and place my tongue over her folds. She gasps, pulling my hair. I quickly flicker my tongue and swirl it around. I stop to suck on her clit. "(y/n!)" Jade yells, making me smile against her. My tongue finds it's way back at her folds and I push it inside. Jade moans loud and I can feel her shaking. I can tells she's close. "Come on baby." I breathe against her. She finally gets there and I kiss her center before bringing myself back up to her face. I smile as I see the satisfaction on her face. She pulls me next to her and kisses me hard and passionately. "I frickin love you (y/n)." Jade says. " I frickin love you too Jade." I reply, with a slight smirk on my face.

She wraps her arms around me and I rest my head on her shoulder. I've never felt as safe as I do right now. The safest place in the world is Jade's arms. We drifted to sleep listening to the sound of our breathing.