"Are they dead?"

So Khiji came with the treats and soada, and Qadan came with her boyfriend Adam, That douchebag, he have cheatet on her 3 times but she just forgive him all the time, she blind by love. Khiji also have a boyfriend but he could not come, family problems, you know. But me, i'm lonely like forever. But i know i will find someone one day. "So who's going to order the pizza?" I ask cause duh, i need some junkfood, to get my mind of that i have the freaking period, and period is not my friend actually. Khiji wanted to order the pizza and she have been a little of today i wonder why? But this is not the time to ask we're supposed to have a good time so i let that go. The Pizza arrived and god how it smells. So i was going on netflix to find Annabelle movie and finally i found it! So i put it on and of course Qadan and Adam was cuddling, and i tought it was a girl's night, no boys allowed, sometimes she just don't listen to me. She always put's him first. So the movie started and me and Khiji was eating Pizza. While Adam and Qadan was just cuddling, OH! I hate love. But me and Khiji are easly frighten, so everytime somthing was about to happen, we scream. But Nothing's happen so we just laughed of. The scary part was starting but i heard Qadan giggling and Adam was tickling her, it was okey for the moment but they just did not stop so i had to do something.
Caroline POV:
Can you guys just shut up, we're watching a movie here!
Adam POV:
You're just jealous cause you're never have a love like this, nobody wants to be with you cause you're anoying!
Caroline POV:
That's a lie! You don't know me at all so you can just judge me if you don't Even know me!
Adam POV:
But are you not seing this you're bestfriend also my girlfriend told me everything and what i'm saying is her own words and she told me that she hates you and you're forcing her to break up with me, haha, that would never happen!
Caroline POV:
Qadan have you told everything i told you to you're boyfriend! And when i thought i can trust you! YOU'RE LIKE A SISTER TO ME AND I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU EVEN TRYING TO BACKSTABBING ME, BUT YOU'RE DOUCHEBAG BOYFRIEND IS TELLING ME THIS. YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUT!
Qadan POV:
Caroline i'm sorry
Caroline POV:
I SAID GET OUT! YOU TO ADAM GET OUT OF MY FREAKING HOUSE RIGHT NOW!
Qadan POV:
Okey i don't need you, i'm done with you! We're done!
She and Adam stromed out of the door.
And i slammed it hard. I lost one of my bestfriend today no my Sister i lost her.
Khiji POV:
Are you okey?
Caroline POV:
No i'm not Khiji. We just found out that our dear bestfriend, was just using us.
Before i could finish, someone knocked at the door, I went to open it and it was to policeman standing in my front yard
Policeman POV:
Exause me are you Ms Johnson Caroline?
Caroline POV:
Yeah who's asking?
Policeman POV:
We're here to inform you that you're parents, died in a car crash, the driver was drunk and he's in jail now.
Caroline POV:
Are they dead?

Well can you guys give me Some ideas? And Thank you for reading my storie! ❤😘️😍