Movie Night

Caroline POV:
Mom i don't want to join you guys to IKEA, i'm on my period and i'm tired, please don't force me.
Mom's POV: Okey i won't force you honey, you can stay.
Caroline POV: Thanks mom, and be safe, you're pregnet for god's sake,
Mom's POV: Yeah we will, and don't have a party, okey, Bye we love you.
Caroline POV: Yeah I love you to Mom and Dad. BYE! I yelled, guess i'm home alone, Ehm what can i do know? Oh i got to watch Annabelle, but i don't have the guts to watch it alone, Mmmh i just call my bestfriends and ask them to come over. First i call Khiji (Nickname)
Come on come on pick up, "Hello," KHIJI! Ma gurl, can you please come over, i'm gonna watch Annabelle, and i don't have the guts to watch it alone, please, "Haha yeah sure, are Qadan coming also?" I don't know, maybe, i haven't called her yet. " Okey i'm gonna hang up and gonna buy treats and chips and popcorn to all of us, and soada, see you later bye" Bye. Now i have to call Qadan, Qadan please don't be busy "Hello and who am i speaking to?" Qadan its me Caroline. " Oh hey Caro, what's up?" Nothing much, but can you come over, Khiji is coming over to, we're gonna watch Annabelle, you wanna join? "Yeah sure, who's turn is to buy all the treats?" Its Khiji turn. "Okey, i'm on my way, bye" bye.

What will happen next? Hah, you gotta wait until next time, bye