Y/n's Period

A/n

Idk if demons get periods but who cares

________________________________

|Charlie|

She is so helpful. Charlie will literally get you anything you need at all. She cuddles with you all the time and summons things to make you feel better. You two also sing together. She is like the best person to take care of someone.

" It's ok, I know it's bad, (y/n), but we can get through this together."

|Vaggie|

She's very empathetic with you and will try to help however she can. You two cuddle and just hang out. Your mood swings also make everyone scared of you guys since Vaggie is already know to be aggressive. People generally avoid you two during this time if they can. Especially Angel. He gets confused when this happens.

"Stay away from her/them/him!"

|Angel Dust|

Wouldn't really know what it is since it wasn't talked about a ton when he was alive. Probably asked Vaggie very awkwardly. Felt really bad for you. He gave you little gifts and cuddled with you in his arms. Also kinda misses the idea that people don't openly talk about periods.

"Get out of the way! My bitch is on a period and she's/he's/they're gonna kill you!!"

|Alastor|

Would know what a period is and didn't really want to deal with it. He likes blood but not in that way.. He would get you whatever you needed but would probably leave it to you to do everything else. He would really only get involved unless you were really unhappy.

"(Y/n) my dear, that little issue seems like something I don't want to be involved in!"

|Husk|

You two drank a lot together. Husk would let you cuddle him and play with his wings. He wouldn't get you anything, but he would let you just cuddle him and be together a little more. Husk would also get pretty protective of you during this time since he knows you feel awful.

" Get away from her/them/him, they're hurting so fuck off!"

|Cherri Bomb|

Knows how you feel since she hates periods as well, like a lot more than a regular woman. She will get you give you gifts and brings you random little things or bombs to make you feel better. She also lets you play with her hair and she plays with yours. She is actually super sweet about it. You guys also probably get periods at the same time so yay.

"Yeah yeah, I know it's bad, but you're strong! You can get through this, for me."

|Katie Killjoy|

Probably seems like she doesn't care, but she does a ton. She makes sure the period supplies wherever you live are fully stocked and that you have your favorite snacks and everything. Katie would also totally take a day off and just say it was a "family emergency" if you got that bad. She doesn't like to be seen as soft, but she will be for you.

"Are you sure you have everything?"

|Tom Trench|

He is the literal best. Probably also doesn't have a solid idea of what a period is and asks Katie, which results in him almost getting skinned alive. He probably takes your entire cycle off from work so he can be with you. You guys cuddle and watch movies and eat way too much. Tom also sleeps a lot and makes lots of jokes to make you laugh.

"Katie will just have to do without me, you're more important to me (Y/n)."

|Sir Pentious|

Has no fucking idea what a period is. He just knows you're feeling terrible and tries to be nicer to you and get you anything you ask for. He makes the eggbois get you a lot of stuff and keep you company. The snake also cuddles with you and kisses you because he's a softie.

" A period? Isssn't that the punctuation mark at the end of a sssssentence?"

________________________________

A/n

I skipped church today to watch Cars

Who needs Jesus I worship Lightning McQueen

Ka chow

(Words: 678)