How Long They Liked You Before Asking You Out

A/n

Rest of my school year got cancelled and I honestly care but I don't really at the same time and idk

________________________________

|Charlie|

1 month

It didn't take Charlie too long to realize she had a burning desire to be with you. She decided to take a chance and was ready to accept what would happen if you said no. She was really happy you said yes.

|Vaggie|

A year and a half

It probably would've taken her two years if Angel and Charlie hadn't encouraged her to ask you. (I feel like Angel would be annoying at first, then be low key supportive) She was super nervous when she asked you, but was extremely relieved to hear you say yes. She also probably cried when you said yes.

|Angel Dust|

3 weeks

Didn't take him long at all to realize he likes you, but it took him longer than he would've liked to get enough confidence to ask you out. He was really worried you would say no but was so happy when you said yes.

|Alastor|

1 year

Alastor really needed to work out his feelings before asking you. He first needed to figure out why you made him feel to fuzzy, which took a long ass time. He asked you though and you said yes and it was the happiest day of his undead life.

|Husk|

8 months

Similar to Alastor, he first needed to figure out the feelings. He wanted to make sure he was in his best shape before he asked you, especially since he hadn't loved anyone for a long time. He eventually mustered up the courage and asked you, you said yes and he almost cried.

|Cherri Bomb|

1 week

It took her no time to realize she liked you and she wasted no time not having the one thing she wanted: you. She asked very quickly and if you said no: she would find someway to cope. But you said yes and now she is a happy girl.

|Katie Killjoy|

2 months

She knew she liked you for a bit, but really debated on whether she should ask you. Since you weren't super famous or anything, she didn't know what it would do to her public status. She finally decided to take a chance and ask you, and you said yes. She honestly hasn't regretted it and is quite happy with her decision.

|Tom Trench|

5 days

He likes you from the moment he saw you and couldn't wait to ask you. He probably would've asked sooner but he didn't want to seem weird. He was also nervous you would say no. But he nervously asked you and you said yes and he smiled so bigggggg.

|Sir Pentious|

3 months

He was really confused why he felt strange around you and had to work what was happening to him with the help of the Eggbois. They heavily encouraged him to ask you as they liked you a lot. He asked very nervously and hissed with joy when you said yes.

________________________________

A/n

my brother tripped and slammed his head on a coffee table yesterday and had to go to the hospital and as I'm currently writing this as he's organizing his Pokémon collection like damn he healed fast

(Words: 548)