Chapter 2

Thank you for the views, votes and comments! It definitely keeps me motivated! ^0^ Here's chapter 2!

Saturday came flying by. When I woke up in the morning, my phone was flooded with messages from the boys, begging me to come to their performance. I sighed and got ready to go out. By the time I opened my door, a black motorcycle was parked and waiting for me. The person driving had their helmet on but gave me a small wave before taking it off.

"Morning Sae," he smiled. His dimples showed and his eyes turned into small crescents. This was my partner Taejun. He's a bit slow when it comes to real life situations but if you give him a riddle, he'll solve it in no time.

"Morning Tae, where are we going today?" I greeted him and sat behind him, taking the extra helmet he had and slipped it on.

"We're actually going to Hongdae. Apparently there's been sightings of North Korean soldiers in the area."

"So they still haven't given up huh?"

Taejun laughed, "nope, it seems they want you dead for good."

When we arrived in Hongdae, the crowded areas seemed like Myeongdong. It was hard to find our way but eventually we managed to get to our destination: a small shack that was burned down on the left side.

"Boss says that they were looking for you here. The guys asked the shopkeeper about you and when they found out you weren't here, they tried to burn this place down."

I bit my lower lip and clenched my fists. "They won't ever give up huh?"

To be honest, I lost most of my memory when I safely arrived in South Korea. I was in a coma for a few months before waking up to only knowing a few things about myself. But after an incident that occurred a few years back, I finally realised why the North Korean government wanted my head.

I knew something that was top secret. I wasn't supposed to even know but I managed to get my hands on the dirty secret that they kept. My mom told me about it and it made me sick to the core.

After conducting a search, the two of us went home. Well, I guess not peacefully because when I unlocked my door, I found seven monkeys lounging around in the kitchen and living room.

"Hey Skylar!" Bambam was the first to greet me. With his blue hair, he stood out the most along with Mark.

"Back from your errands?" the redhead asked, slinging an arm over my shoulder as he led me towards the couch.

"Yeah, how was the performance?" I asked while grabbing a slice of pizza that sat in the box.

JB looked at me and shrugged, "Ask Jr. He was really excited after it. I dunno why"

Jr. smacked the leader's head and gave him a cold, hard glare. "Don't you dare,"

But before anything else could happen, Yugyeom butted in and smiled happily. "He met a girl."

"Yugyeom!" the older male groaned.

I grinned and started poking the male, "who's the lucky girl?"

"I dunno her name, but she's a regular at the cafe." Jr. was grinning from ear to ear.

"He's totally in love," smiled Mark.

"It's not like you aren't as well," Jr. hissed, earning a smack on the head from Mark.

"Shut up."

I grew curious. Mark was in love?

Monday came by again, and the usual routine was set. I woke up at 6 in the morning and got dressed, fixing my tie before going downstairs. I was expecting my grandma to be at the dinner table but instead I found Mark waiting for me.

"How'd you get in?" I laughed as I watched him trying to separate the marshmallows from the cereal of the Lucky Charms.

"Your grandma let me in before going to work," he replied, putting the cereal that he picked out into my bowl. I made a face but started pouring the milk anyways. "Anyways since classes end at 3 today, wanna go grab some lunch together?"

I thought for a moment, what was he trying to do? "What's the catch?"

He looked up and laughed, his pearly white teeth were fully in sight, "there is none. I just wanted to try eating out for once, with a female friend of course."

I raised an eyebrow but the redhead continued to smile a toothy grin. Was this a date?