❁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8❁

smut I guess?

Amira~
We arrived back at Kairi's house and got into pyjamas. I layed on Kairi's bed and went live. People slowly started joining. I answered a few questions. After a while I got bored and ended the live. I scrolled through instagram and saw that Malu was live, I joined and watched for a bit, then peaches joined. Things happened and I left emidiently. (iykyk)

Kairi came on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. We were cuddling for awhile until he started kissing up my neck. I let out a soft moan and he smirked. He pulled me onto his lap. His lips made their way up to my mouth, while his hand travelled down my stomach. We started making out, until his hands slipped under the waistband of my leggings. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding in. I bit my lip and smirked and him. His hand travelled down until it reached my 👀.
He started to rub slowly through my underwear. My breathing getting heavier as I moan with pleasure. He stopped and looked at me, before sliding his hand under my thong. He entered two fingers in slowly, I moaned as he went faster, adding another finger. He pushed me off of him and kneeled above me, he started to unbutton his pants. I grabbed the condom for his nightstand. I took my leggings and thong off and layed back down. He looked at me for a moment, and I nodded my head. He slowly slid in, making sure I was comfortable. I bit my lip, and gripped the pillow beside me. He started going faster.
(You can imagine the rest 💀 )

Hi!
I haven't written in awhile, sorry if its crappy. I've noticed that a lot of people have been adding my book to their library and honestly, thank youu🥺. I just wanted to post something quicky, I will try to write more but lately school has been so stressful. Ilysmm💘.

Also I didnt feel like re-reading it so sorry if theres any mistakes💀

07/16/20
. . .

I'm very sorry you had to read that. I dont know why I wrote that. 😿