French Kiss

"Are you turning lesbian, Veness?"

That's when Venessa noticed that she's been gawking at this girl with perfect curves, red curly hair and rosy lips. Figuratively, she's hot. Like, smoking hot.

"For a girl like that," She points to the certain hottie on the dance floor, "I can't see why not?!" She doesn't waste anymore time as she stands, gracefully making her way towards the girl. Oblivious to the burning stare she's receiving from very table she was sitting at.

Junmyeon's eyes bore into Venessa's back, watching her every move as she successfully gained the other girl's attention in a blink of an eye. His curled fist clenching hard on his sides without him even knowing.

Venessa, the girl with short green hair and piercings that covering most of her ears, brows and mouth, has been Junmyeon's friend since the first day he stepped into University of Nantes.

He doesn't really know when it started, the attraction. He knew he was kind of drowning into her. But he knew it wasn't something serious, or at least that's what he was telling himself all this time. Because she's a friend of him and it would really be awkward to tell her that he was into her. What if she rejected him? He can't lose their friendship for a mere attraction. That's what he thought. So he never made a move, nor had he ever had a plan to do so too. The only one who ever knew about this, was his annoying roommate, Oh Sehun. But that idiot was loyal enough to not run his mouth like a nosy bitch. So it was a little dirty secret that only the roommates had ever known.

"And here I thought I don't have a chance with the one I like!"

"Shut the fuck up, Sehun." Junmyeon snapped at the obnoxiously loud as fuck roommate of his, still not letting his eyes drift away from the two girls who are now kissing on the dance floor. His insides turning into tight knots as he sees the way the kiss soon turning into a heated one.

"How the fuck did she do that man? Like, it's not even past five minutes but they're already fucking making out!" Kris mutters next to Junmyeon, also watching the two girls. Junmyeon bites back his frustration as he prevents himself from punching something... or rather... someone.

"I'm gonna have a drink!" He abruptly stands from his seat, not caring the ugly stares he's getting from his group of friends.

"Yeah, you might need a couple of more drinks to forget what you just saw tho." He hears Sehun's usual annoying as hell snicker behind him but he chooses to ignore. That fucker's not even worth it.

He quickly makes it to the bar side, not sparing another glance at Venessa or at his friends at the booth.

"Bourbon, neat."

The soon the glass placed in front of him, he took it and gulped it down in one shot, ignoring the familiar burn as the hot liquid made it's way down his throat. He ordered another one, and another one. One after another until someone tapped his shoulder and sit next to him.

" Enjoying much, are we?" Sehun mocks as he lounges lazily in the bar stool.

"Same of whatever this fucker drinks. Please." He orders, grinning like an idiot.

"What the fuck do you want Oh Sehun?!" Junmyeon slurs, already a bit tipsy from the insane amount of bourbon in his system. He's already running out of patience for his roommate's idiocy. Seriously, what the hell is his deal?

"I can't possibly let my roommate drown in sorrow alone, can I?" Ignoring the other's fierce glare, Sehun continues in his usual cocky attitude.

Junmyeon continues to watch Sehun as he chugged down the whole glass in one gulp, burping like a pig right after.