11

"you okay hyungie?"

"im fine cheol....just...didnt listen to the docter...."

yoongi, though he had gotten over his fever, leaned against the counter, shivering.

"bug, get my phone and call hobi.  his contact name is sunshine"

"b-but-"

"do it!"

cheol quickly did so, bringing the phone back to yoongi on speaker.

when the phone picked up yoongi didn't hesitate to snap, "hobi get your ass over here!"

"why? what's wrong?? what'd you do!?"

"i-i didnt listen a-about the withdrawal symptoms..... it hurts...."

of course the pain was more mental, and yoongi knew that.

"you- ill be there, just hold on kitten, youll be okay."

yoongi's shaking relaxed a bit, "d-dont end the call...please.... keep talking to me....."

yoongi sat on the floor, cheol sitting next to him just trying to comfort him, not knowing what's going on.

"alright yoon.  stay strong, it's just temporary.  dont feed your addiction either, dont give in just yet.  try to wait a little longer.  sweet kitten."

yoongi smiled a bit, letting himself try to relax, he was still shivering and sweating and still felt like crying but felt a bit better.

he just focused.

focused on his surroundings.

focused on cheol's hug.

focused on hoseok's voice.

and soon he was falling asleep to all the pet names hoseok was calling him.

and once he was almost asleep everything went quiet.

and soon he was in hoseok's arms, everything silent to him.

and he fell asleep.