Incoming Call :)

When I got home I went straight upstairs to try to find something decent to wear for dinner with George tonight. The one time I need nice clothes, I can't find anything!

I had just tried on the perfect outfit, red skinnies and a white top when my phone started ringing. No one EVER rings me, like ever, and when they do I always miss it because I like to dance to my ringtone.

I picked up my phone to see who was calling. A smile spread on my face. When George took my phone in class he put in his number and called himself "Gorge George ;)" and now he was calling me. HE WAS CALLING ME! Okay stay calk Lucy and answer it before he stops trying.

"Hello?"

"Why are you saying hello like you didn't know it would be me? Did you not see the caller ID?" I heard the smile in his voice.

"Yes 'Gorge George' I saw the ID." I heard him laugh from the other end.

"Anyway, did you call for any specific reason or did you just want my reaction?" Now I was smiling too.

"I GOT THROUGH!"He shouted. I had to cover my ear a bit.

"Got through what? Security?" I knew what he meant but I thought it would be funny to wind him up.

"No silly, I got through the audition!" I could tell how happy he was and it made me feel happy too.

" Ahh great! I knew you'd do good!" It was true, I just had this feeling that he would be amazing.

"How did you know I'd be good? You haven't even heard me sing!"

"I just knew okay? And hopefully I'll hear you sing tonight?" I said it as a question but I knew if he said no I'd just make him anyway.

"I'll sing for you if you sing for me!" Once again, I knew he was smiling.

"It's a deal!" Oh actually wait a minute. I just told him I would sing and I don't sing. Hopefully I could find a way out of it?

"Any way we'll be round in an hour so I'll let you go and get ready. See you later!"

"Yeah okay, bye George!" He hung up and when I realized I only had an hour to get ready I started to hurry up. Not that I wanted to look nice for George or anything. That wasn't my plan at all....