Happy Birthday

*Amari PoV*

It was 10:30am and my mom and twin brother busted in my room.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Amari happy birthday too you. How old are you"!? My mom and brother Amir sung..

"17!" I yelled sitting up straight in my bed.

"Happy birthday baby." My mama say kissing my forehead.

Amir- Turnt up and turn way my nigga
Amari- Why?
Amir- It's my fucking birthday my nigga
Amari- What the fuck
Amir- Yours to my nigga
Amari- Oh shit
Both Says- Turn up times to my nigga

-I remember our 7th birthday like it was yesterday , we moved into this big Ole house , the house we live in now , I was so happy we moved out of that old raggedy apartment-

- He walked out my bedroom and I went to take a shower. I took a 30 minute shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got out the shower dried off and wrapped my self in a towel.

-I went and my bedroom into my closet to get a outfit. I had on a red polo shirt some true religions and my red and black Jordan's. I sprayed on my Jay-Z Cologne. I felt and looked fresh as fuck. I walked out my bedroom and went into the kitchen. Mama was at the stove making breakfast while Amir was at the island on his phone.

"Goodmorning." I say sitting down at the island.

"Goodmorning." My mom say sitting a plate in front of me and my brother. She poured us some orange juice.

"Thanks ma". I say stuffing my face.

-I got done eating and I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I walked into the living room and seen Aiche and her 2 sons, Cashe and Cashmere.

"Wussup bros how it feel finally turning 17?" Cashe asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"Feel the same as being 16". We said at the same time.

"Happy birthday Amari and Amir "! Aiche yells. "Thank you!" We yell back.

"We about to go to the mall ma, can we take yo car"? Amir asked.

"Yea but you not driving". She say.

"Why not?" Amir questioned.

"Cause I said so boy." She say handing Cashmere her keys.

"Ya'll be careful". Aiche says as we walked out the door.

-We all loaded into my mama Black audi r8. Cashmere started the car and headed towards the mall downtown. We arrived in 15 minutes due to his speeding. We got out the car and walked in the mall.

"What store we hitting first?" Cashe asked.

"Foot locker". I say. We walked in foot locker and checked out the newest Jordan's.

-I decided to get the purple and grey Jordan's. While the rest of them got Kd's and the bread 11's. We walked out foot locker and walked around the mall. We sat at a table at the food court. These 4 white girls walked up to us smiling and shit.

"Hey". The girl with the lollipop says to me with her other friends eyeing my bros.

"Whats yo name?" She asked coming to sit next to me.

"Amari whats yours?" I don't know why I asked I don't even like white girls.

"My name Becky, you cute you got a girl friend?" She asked

I sighed "Nah im not looking for a relationship" I say.

"I bet I can change your mind". She says rubbing all on my chest.