Try Outs

°Sunday

*Amir PoV*

-I woke up and went downstairs and saw these niggas sleeping in my living room. I woke them up and went in the kitchen. I saw a note on the island and it said :

Me and Aiche went to iHop I didn't wanna wake you. Soweeey
- Love mommy and Aiche.

-I was mad as fuck I wanted to go to iHop. I went back and the living room and they was watching spongebob.

" they went to iHop without us." I said sitting down on the couch.

"What the hell we gone eat!" Cashe yelled standing up .

" We can cook something ourselves." Cashmere suggested.

" Nigga we don't know how to cook." I said laughing.

" We can try , now come on." He said getting up .

- Everybody went in the kitchen except Amari bitch ass. We started grabbing some breakfast stuff. I grabbed the pancake mix, eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Cashmere grabbed a pan a put it on the stove.

" how much grease do I put in here?" He asked.

"Here let me see." Cashe said grabbing the grease.

- He poured hella grease in the pot. Like nigga we ain't cooking chicken.

"I think you poured to much." I said looking at the pot.

"Uhhh naaah that's just enough." He said.

- He got a bowl and put the pancake mix in it and put some water in it. He stired it and it was running as fuck. Shaking my head, he don't know how to cook.

*Amari PoV*

-I was watching TV waiting on them niggas to get done with breakfast. I heard them arguen, they must not know what they doing. I got up from the couch and went in the kicthen. It was a mess and they was fighting . I started laughing hard as fuck.

"What the hell is going on!" I yelled.

" This nigga fucking shit up!" Amir said pointing at Cashe.

" Hell Naah nigga that's you!" Cashe yelled.

"Bitch-

"Okaay niggas Imma help y'all stupid asses." I said cutting Amir off

- I grabbed a bowl and put some pancake mix and water in it . I started stirring it. I put the pan on the stove and turned it on.

"Can one of y'all crack some eggs without making a mess?" I asked.

" I wanna do it." Cashe said going to get the eggs.

- I put the pancakes that was done on a plate that was on the counter. Cashe put the eggs in the a pot and started mixing it.

"Nigga you better make sure there done." Amir said.

"Are you doing this ? No so shut the fuck up and get me a bowl." Cashe said.

- Amir gave him a bowl and he put the eggs in it. Cashmere was just sitting on the island texting on his phone. Lazy ass never do shit. I put some more grease in the pan and put the bacon in it. That shit was popping the fuck out of me.

"Shit, aah fuck!" I yelled backing up from the stove.

- Cashmere thought it was funny with his ugly ass. I put the bacon on the plate. Fuck it done or not they better eat that shit.