🖤/4/🖤

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up by my irrigating alarm that I soon threw it on the wall.... It was 7:00am But woke up as it was morning and I needed to go to classes....
I went to the washroom and did my business as soon as I got ready I went down to eat my breakfast I just barely eat so I just took an apple ....i took my phone from the charge it was 100% charged as I saw the time it was 8:00am I was still having 30mins till my classes starts then I plugged in my ear phone and started to hear 'home' by 'bts' as I was on the way I remembered the fight between me jungkook yesterday and started to think what will I do to him today...... (okay long ass morning routine)

/Time skip to class/

I sat on my seat and was waiting for the class to end so that I could meet jungkook

/After class ended to the break time/ (am sorry just tired of writing 😂)

As I was sitting with my now boyfriend 'jimin' chatting and waiting for jungkook to bully him I saw his friends u know whom I am mentioning to were sitting together but jungkook was nowhere to be found. So the thing I did was went to their table and asked

"where is jungkook" I said

"you don't know he changed his school "said namjoon with an grin

"okay! "I said and went to my boyfriend and started to make out with him (am so sorry vmin is here🤐)

Jungkook'POV

I was now getting transferred to other school as I was getting depressed so I told my parents and got shifted to America on study basis... I will miss you my house... My car.... My parents... And everyone.. Taehyung I shrugged the thoughts and started to head to the airport anyways we are going to start a new journey for today wish me luck!!!! Fighting!!!!

I reached the airport and said my good byes to family and parents..... Here we go Americans am coming!!!

I forgot to tell you that it's going to be a 10years study (huhuhaha)