♥Chapter Two♥

Tish parks the car outside Mochi Berry and gets out, stretching. "Bae I can't stay here too long with you 'cause my mom wants me to be home by 5:30 for dinner with my stepdaddy" Tish says making a nasty face when she mentions her 3rd stepdad that has entered into her life about a month ago. "Okay" I stretch as well before walking in. "Welcome to Mochi Berry! Try out our new chai tea fro-yo made especially around fall time just for you! Add special toppings to make it a sundae of your own" the bubbly cashier says. She smiles at me. "Also we have an all new cotton-" "Okay we get it" Tish interrupts her and rolls her eyes, grabbing a large cup. "Tish!" I say surprised that she would do something like that. Her biggest pet peeve is when people interrupt her and I was certainly surprised that she would do that to others when she hates when people do it to her. She swirls cotton candy fro-yo into her cup and walks over to the condiments section. Suddenly a door opens behind me and I spin around. Omg he has got to be the most beautiful guy I have ever seen (except for Danny... He's number 1) "Hey" he says as he jogs to the cashier who is staring at me. Her face is priceless and he must be her boyfriend. "Hey". My response is way too late and Tish stares at me. "He isn't here for you" she laughs "Just please get your frozen yogurt. I have to go in like 2 and a half hours". I snatch a cup off the table and swirl chai tea fro yo into the cup and get Reese's, mint cups, sprinkles and whipped cream. I finally arrive at the cashier and smile at her. Tish pays the cashier and takes us to her car. "We can eat in my car 'cause you already have a guy who likes you and I don't want you tempted to talk to that grown ass man in there" Tish says as we walk across the street to her car. I laugh. Tish was too funny, but if I did want to talk that guy I believe I had a right to talk to him, but for now I'll do what Tish tells me to do to avoid getting myself hurt. "You think it's funny, but I know you. You'll make mistakes" Tish giggles. "Like you" I mutter under my breath before I take a spoonful of chai tea fro yo in my mouth. Tish looks at me for a quick second then opens up the car. I hop into the passenger seat and lean my seat back, careful enough not to spill or drip my treat onto her black leather seats. "So do you like Casper?" Tish begins. "Omigosh! Tish! No I don't. He's my carpool, not my date" I say. Tish rolls her eyes. "He would be a great guy for you. I think he'll treat you like a princess" Tish smiles at me "And that'll be great for you". I frown. "I really don't want to start another relationship too soon, Tish. And I've told you that already" I say getting irritated. Tish is flirting with a new guy everyday so it's easy for her to say, seeing as though she hasn't committed to a guy since 8th grade. And plus I've told Tish that I didn't want to start a new relationship yet since my last boyfriend cheated on me with Andrea. Maybe that's why I hated Andrea so much. Tish yawns and leans her seat back as well. "Well you can at least flirt with him and make him excited" Tish says totally ignoring my last comment. "No Tish. I like Danny." I tell her. I can see Tish getting super excited and then I interrupt her thoughts and excitement. "Did you see Jenna or Bryan today?". "I saw Jenna. She had on pink today, which is a total surprise. But no I didn't see Bryan. He may be sick" Tish says. "Oh" I pull out my phone and text Bryan.

Brooklyn: Bryan! (2:15)
Bryan: Brooklyn (2:18)
Brooklyn: Why weren't you here today? (2:19)
Bryan: I have pneumonia boo boo! (2:21)
Brooklyn: How the fudge did you get pneumonia? (2:23)
Bryan: I don't know. Lol 😂 but I'm fine! (2:25)

"He says that he has pneumonia" I say. "How did he get pneumonia?" Tish asks spooning some fro-yo from my cup. I hit her spoon and it drops onto her cardigan. "I hate you so much" she laughs. Then eats the frozen yogurt off of her spoon. "He says he doesn't know" I say spooning the rest of my frozen yogurt into my mouth. "Oh how unfortunate for him. But you ready to go home bae?" She asks me nicely. "Yes ma'am" I say sweetly handing her my cup. "I'll go throw this away" she says as she rolls her eyes at me. She leaves the car shortly then hops back in. "I think that guy who works in there likes you 'cause he was looking all over for you when I came in" Tish says. "It must be my outfit" I whisper. "Or just how pretty you are" Tish says turning my frown upside down. "Since Casper is picking you up tomorrow I set aside an outfit for you to wear" Tish says. I can hear a smirk in her voice so I look over at her and sure enough she's smiling. "It better not be inappropriate. I have a mom" I say. "And I do as well, but it's PG-13 rated" Tish says. She always rates how high my outfit is on the rating scale. "How high is this one?" I ask her quietly. "PG-13" Tish steps on the gas and I am taken to my house.