The Letter

Sabrina's Pov.

I've written letters to Toby through the course of years, I just never send it but this time I will. Hopefully he does get get, I'm hoping when he reads it things will go back to the way it was, me and him as friends again or even best friends but I know that isn't how things work. I bet he's replaced with me someone even better, if you're wondering why Ive finally decided to send a letter, well it's because I'm moving back to Orlando, Fl. *suprise 🎉

Toby's Pov.

Things have been pretty lonely without Sabrina, I don't even know why I chose someone else over her, in the end that girl wasn't worth it she never "loved" me anyway but it's too late now she's gone (no she's not dead) she moved far away from me. I tried calling her parents before but every time I call it always leads to voicemail, I guess they found out what happened. I don't blame anyone for hating me, I deserve it even some fans are still upset with me, heck I am too. There isn't a day I think back to that horrid day, the day I said those things to Sabrina the day I told her I was better off without her that I didn't need her, she was just another problem in my life I couldn't wait to get rid of. Well.... *Toby's thoughts were cut off by knocking (he's in his room btw) "WHO IS IT?" Toby had yelled, instead of an answer the door just opened and it was... Rileyyy. Riley threw something at Toby, guess what it was ??? The letter from Sabrina. "Here, it's for you I think you'd want to read that" as that was said Riley left the room, tension was clear as words were spoken. Riley was the one mostly affected by Sabrina leaving, how could he not ? Riley always had a crush on Sabrina, Sabrina meant so much to him too bad she didn't notice before she left.

(Sorry, this update is late. I've been so caught up at school, honestly everything is so frustrating. I will try harder next time to update faster but I can't really make any promises, as much as I love making fanfictions my grades are as important)

Love,

Potato Queen 👑