Chapter 2

It was Monday and school just ended. I was in line to get in the bus when suddenly I got a notification from tik tok saying that joshrichards just posted a new video. I opened up the notification and it was yet again another video of him with nessa Barrett. I rolled my eyes and watched the video, it was captioned see u soon with her @.

I was a little confused, did it mean she already left the sway house or what? Anyways I turned my phone off and looked up and relized everyone was already in the bus and waiting for me to get on.

I sat all the way in the back with my best friend named Jordan. Shes a dirty blonde with blue eyes and bushy eyebrows. Anyways I sat down next to her and started talking to her about josh.

"Did you see joshes new video", I asked
"Oh yeah the one with nessa"
"Yeah that one! I wonder what the caption meant on the video, like did she leave the house or not?"
"Idk probably or she went out to get groceries" Jordan said while laughing. We both started laughing so hard that the girl in the seat in front of us had to turn around and tell us to not be so loud. We just looked at each other then burst out laughing again.

"Imagine how cool it would be to actually be able to go to the sway house" I said
"Nah I prefer the hype house with Charli and chase" I looked at her like she was insane once she said that.

"What?!?" She asked
"So you're telling me you'd rather go to a random house with a 15 year old girl dating an almost 18 year old with a bunch of random people who no one even knows?" I said while looking her dead in the eyes without taking a single breathe or blinking once.
"Well... at least they have a cool bathroom."
We both started laughing again then she had to get off the buss because it was her stop.

After she got off the buss I was left alone in the back so I just started watching more tik toks. When I was scrolling through I found a really cool POV video to the sound opaul by Freddie deep (this is the sound ⬇️)

I decided I wanted to recreate the video, so when I got home I ran into my room and made it.

About 7 minutes after I posted it, it already had 2k likes and 124 comments. Some of the comments were saying that I was coping the girl so before it got out of hand I made a comment @ her and said creds to her for the idea.