Chapter 4

Omg no fucking way..... there's no way it could've been...wait is it actually.... yep omg omg it is

It was Josh Richards.

Freaking Josh Richards!

Jordan soon walked in after me and just stood there like me once she saw him.
"Your seeing this too right?" She whispered in my ear.
"Duh I think everyone sees it," at this point I could hardly breathe. Seeing Josh Richards standing by my locker was the last thing I would've expected.

I started walking over to him, Jordan went in front of me because i was to scared to just walk up to him.
"Omg hiiiii, your Josh Richards right?" Jordan said with a supper squeaky voice.
"Hi, and yeah it's really me." He said with a super soft smile that just made my heart melt. Jordan moves a little to we're I was now visible to him.

"I recognize you from somewhere," he said.
"Ohhhh yeah now I remember. I saw that one tik tok of yours."
"Oh yep, that was me," I couldn't have said that in a more awkward way 🤦‍♀️.
"Soo anyways, would you mind showing me around?" He said yet again with that gorgeous smile of his.

"Yeah sure why not," Jordan said and she grabbed his hand and Started taking him to the cafeteria.
"This is the cafeteria" Jordan said while still holding onto his hand witch kinda made me mad.
"Cool, anyways do you think Lily could show me the rest of the school?" Josh said. Suddenly my eyes got so wide... he wanted me to show him around? ME?

"Sooo will you?" He said while looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

"Y-yeah sure why not," Jordan left the room giving me a wink witch made me laugh.
"So what do you want to see next?" I said
"Actually how about we make a tik tok instead?"

***

We made the tik tok to the sound "step one, step two, do my dance in this bitch"
I posted the video then I showed him around the school and realized we had most of our classes together.

"So when did you get here?" I asked him.
"Just last night actually, i wanted to see my mom because I started to miss her,".
"Awww that's so sweet," I said with a little squeak in my voice.

I checked down at my phone and I was blowing up. It had 149.1k likes already!! And of course all the comments were, "@nessaabarrett, Nessa come get your man, Omg josh is cheating?, @nessaabarrett come get josh before she does," and there was a lot more but I'm not going to get into detail with them.

Josh looked over at my phone and saw all the comments.
"Don't worry about it to much they get crazy whenever I hang out with a girl," he said while patting my back witch made butterfly's form in my stomach.
"Yeah I just hope they don't attack me," I said with a small laugh.