Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.
Let me just say this, everybody is in love with the famous Justin Bieber, and let me just say he's so cute but he's a total jerk. My dad aka scrappy, is always with him since he became famous, (let's pretend scrappy has a daughter) and by the way I'm 15 now and my name is Madeline. I first met justin when I was 13 and he isn't the best person to get along with.
~Flashback to the day I met Justin~
"DAD SOMEBODY IS AT THE DOOR." I yelled.
"GET IT MADELINE IM BUSY." He screamed back.
"Fine." I mumbled. But of course he couldn't hear me.
I walked downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey Scooter!" I hugged him.
"Hey Madeline, I'll guess I'll introduce them now, This is Justin Bieber and His mom, pattie." He explained.
"Oh hi." I smiled shyly.
"Where's your dad at?." Scooter questioned.
"In his office." I pointed.
They walked inside and I headed back to my room and about 30 minutes later my dad yelled again.
"MADELINE." He yelled.
God what do you want now?! I walked downstairs
"Yes?" I asked.
"Me, Scooter, and pattie are going out to dinner tonight to talk about Justin, we'll be back soon." He smiled.
"But dad, what about Justin?" I groaned.
"He'll stay here it'll be okay!" He explained.
"But dad, I barely know him." I complained.
"Don't worry, I don't bite." Justin winked. I rolled my eyes.
"I'll be up in my room." I turned around and walked back to my room.
I called my best friend Allie.
"Hello?" She said Cheerfully.
"Hey." I said furious.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"So scooter Braun brought over his next big thing with him, left with my dad, and left that thing in the house with me." I complained.
"Who is it?" She asked.
"Justin? Justin Bieber?" I answered.
"You mean? OMG." She squealed.
But before I could answer I was interrupted by the inner calm in my house.
"Madeline?" It was Justin.
"Crap. I gotta go Allie bye." I hung up.
I walked over to the inner calm and pressed the button.
"Justin what are you doing?" I asked angrily.
"I just wanna play a little game." He laughed.
"Oh my god, you're 13 and you still say the word play?" I laughed.
"Come to your dad's office." He demanded. My dad's office? What? I walked downstairs into my dad's office but nobody was there. It was just a note on a wall.
'I told you I wanted to play a game, go to the bathroom on the other side of your dad's room' -Justin
I walked to the inner calm and pressed the button "Justin. Seriously?" I groaned. But no answer I went down the hall and into the bathroom, once again another note.
'One step closer. By the way you're really pretty. Go to the dining room'
"Aww he thinks I'm pretty." I blushed. I walked into the dining room and another note. Geez.
'I know my last note made you smile, now go in the bathroom by your room now." This is starting to annoy me. I walked upstairs into the bathroom and of course another note.
'One more hint, go back to your room;)'
I walked into my room.
"Justin this isn't funny." I rolled my eyes.
"I know." I heard him whisper in my ear, but before I could say anything he picked me up, covered my mouth and threw me on the bed.

So guys! I'm new to this! So bare with me! I'll be uploading soon! Have any ideas? Comment!