Chapter 2

"Justin, what the hell?" I yelled and got of the bed. He smirked.

"What are you going to do hit me?" He chuckled. He threw a shoe at my face.

"Justin, stop." I whined, but he kept throwing stuff at me, and my nose started to bleed. All of a sudden, a car pulled up. I'm guessing it was dad, uncle scooter, and Pattie.

"Well peace out homie." Justin walked out.

~end of flashback~
"MADELINE LETS GO." Dad yelled. I walked downstairs

"I don't want to go on this stupid my world 2.0 tour." I sighed.

"We know 'you hate Justin' just come on." He argued back. I walked on the bus I also have to share a bus with him and his stupid friends, while the grown ups are on the other one. Oh by the way I'm 15 now. I walked on the bus.

"MADELINE." Christian yelled. He was the only one I liked as a best friend.

"CHRISTIAN." I yelled back, he gave me this big bear hug.

"Hey mad." I saw justin he's apparently 'in love' with me now.

"I hate you." I gave him a glare.

"OOOOH SHE TOLD YOU." Alfredo yelled.

"Swear you pop out of no where." Justin said annoyed.

"Just show me where my room is." I demanded. All the guys looked at each other.

"Well ya see there's only 3 bedrooms and 6 of us." Ryan explained.

"Your point is?" I snapped.

"Your sharing a room with Justin." Chaz said quickly.

"Oh hell no, I'm sleeping on the couch." I argued.

"Oh come on mad, I'm not that bad." Justin hugged me from behind. I pushed him off of me.

"1. Don't touch me, 2. Don't call me mad." I rolled my eyes.

"Your cute when your mad, mad." He smiled. He is pretty cute when he smiles. Wait. I did not just call him cute. Ew.

" I have a question?" Trying to change the subject.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"How many hours till California?" I sighed.

"3 hours justin answered.

"Well I'm sleeping till then." I walked back to the bedroom and of course justin followed me.

~Justin's p.o.v~
"JUSTIN COME ON." I heard scooter yell.

"Ugh fine." I smiled. First tour I'm excited.

"Hey bro, don't make a move on Madeline." Chaz came up behind me rubbing my head.

"No promises man." I chuckled. Ryan and Alfredo were already on the bus.

"BABY JUSTIN ." Alfredo picked me up.

"GROWN ALFREDO." I yelled back and chuckled.

"Hey Justin where's my hug?" Ryan whined.

"Come here man." I made Alfredo put me down and I jumped in Ryan's arms.

"HEY MADELINE IS FIXING TO GET ON." Chat yelled. I smirked.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Alfredo turned around and started skipping. Madeline walked in.

"MADELINE." Christian yelled. Wait. Where did he come from?

"Hey mad." I smirked

"I hate you." She fired back.

"OOOH SHE TOLD YOU." Alfredo yelled in my ear, I never heard him come out of the bathroom.

"Swear you came out of no where." I rolled my eyes.

"Just show me my room." She demanded. Damn. Bossy.

"Well ya see there's only 3 bedrooms and there's 6 of us." Ryan explained.

"Your point is?" She got more annoyed.

"Your sharing a room with Justin." Chaz whispered. I smirked.

"What I couldn't hear you." She rolled her eyes.

"I SAID YOUR SHARING A ROOM WITH JUSTIN IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH." Chaz yelled.

"Oh hell no I'm sleeping on the couch." She argued.

"Oh come madddd, I'm not that bad." Hah that rhymes. I hugged her from behind but all she did was push me off.

"1. Don't touch me 2. Don't call me mad." She's so bossy.

"You're cute when your mad, mad." I chuckled. She just rolled her eyes.

"I have a question." She asked while rolling her eyes again.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"How many hours till California."

"2 hours." I smiled.

"I'm sleeping till then." She flipped her hair and walked back to to the bedroom I followed her and shut the door.

Well I hope you guys liked that chapter sorry I haven't updated in foreverrrrr. Okay so if you wanna find a way to talk to me here are my social medias lol

Twitter-Mattilulu
Insta-Mattilulu
Kik-Aye_its_mattii

Thanks for reading I'm still new to this so just bare with me. Love you guys