Chapter 1: Lisanna Strauss

~Lucy~

I made my way to Fairy Tail. Since today is my birthday, I'll be super hyper today.

But then as I went inside the guild, I saw no banner, no cake, no guild members singing and no one's talking or greeting me happy birthday.

Everyone was looking at me. But not at me. It was the girl behind me.

The girl had short white hair, blue hues and Mira's smile.

No way. No f*cking way. Could it be?

"LISANNA!" The guild shouted, making their way towards her.

I was completely ignored. Trampled even. But no one noticed.

I feel invisible.

I shed tears. Maybe no one even remembered my birthday. I was about to leave when a cold hand grabbed me.

"G-G-Gray." I stuttered.

"Lucy. What happened? Why are you crying?" Gray asked.

"M-M-M-My b-b-b-birthday." I sobbed.

"I know today is your birthday. So I went to you to greet you happy birthday!" Gray says.

"Thank you Gray. I wish you were my brother." I said.

"Lucy-san! Lucy-san!" A voice called out.

"Wendy!" I say.

"Happy birthday! I really hope you like my gift." Wendy said shyly giving me a pink wrapped box.

"Aww....... Thank you." I say hugging Wendy.

The guild was still partying around Lisanna. Especially Natsu.

"Nee-san! I'm so happy Lisanna's back! Coming back is a man!" Elfman roars.

"Uhn. Lisanna I'm so happy you're back!" Mira huggs Lisanna.

"M-M-Mira-nee.........." Lisanna sweatdropps.

Finally, Lisanna notices me. Lisanna skipped towards me and held out her hand. I gave her a confused look.

"Hi! You must be Lucy right? I'm Lisanna." Lisanna says. I shaked her hand.

"Yeah and I'm glad you're back. By the way, how do you know my name?" I ask.

"You know, I was supposed to be dead but then a huge portal called anima sucked me in and drove me to Edolas. Edolas is the alternate universe. Or for short, there are other 'us' there but completely opposite. Like Cana for instance, she was a proper lady in Edolas while you Lucy, are the naughty one." Lisanna explains.

"NANI??!!!!" The guild exploded.

"A proper lady?!!!!! Cana will never be like that!" Macao says.

"Yeah! I'll never be a proper lady. I'll love booze and become the booze master! *hic*." Cana says, completely drunk. 

"Hey bunny girl! It's your birthday right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Gajeel shouted.

"Today's your birthday Lucy? Happy birthday!" Lisanna hugs me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!" The guild greets.

"So Lucy or should I call you Lu-chan? Best Friends?" Lisanna asks with a huge grin on her face.

"Call me Lu-chan! And of course best friends!" I high-fived Lisanna.

Soon Lisanna walked away.

Then after hours later, me, Lisanna and Levy were best friends.

We even had nicknames for each other!

Mine was Lu-chan, Lisanna's was Lis-chan and Levy's was Levy-chan.

Now it was nighttime. As I went back to my home, I kept thinking that Lisanna was a good friend.

Then when after I took a bath, I quickly went to bed and slept.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Ko'nnichiwa minna! This is my newest story! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, I wanted to confirm that Lisanna is NOT EVIL in this story so..............that's it.

BTW, This chappie is dedicated to _Sapphire_ who was a good friend here in Wattpad

That's all!
#Sayonara
~A-chan