Chapter 3

"Hey Star!" Star closed the portal and turned around "How are yo-" before he could finish, she had already wrapped herself around him, giving him a tight embrace "Uh Star?-" She was crying "Are you okay?" She shook her head No and he hugged her back "Tell me what's wrong.." She sniffled and continued to hug him and cry. Eventually he picked her up and sat on the couch with her in his arms causing her to blush but she didn't stop crying. After a few more minutes of crying she stopped and he pet her hair "Are you ready to tell me now?" She nodded and sniffled "Well- for starters, I really missed you- more than I thought I did.." he blushed and smiled "Me too.." She looked up at him and smiled "Is there anything else wrong?"  She sighed "Marco was just using me to protect himself.. He never really loved me though.. Just last week we broke up as friends and he left for some place I don't know.. And he even got back together with Jackie." She started to tear up and he dried her tears  "Star, I care about you.." She blushed and smiled a little "R-really?" He smiled "Of course Star... Even though your my friend I still care about you as if you were my girlfriend.." she blushed more and hugged him softly "Thank you Tom.. And sorry for getting your shirt all wet.." he smiled and chuckled, hugging her back "It's no big deal Star, I've got tons of shirts just like these.. And your welcome.." She smiled. They stayed in each other's embrace for awhile before Tom pulled away "Do you wanna go get some ice cream instead?" She nodded "Okay let's go!" He stood up and held out his hand for her to grab. She smiled and took his hand happily "You really do know me.." he chuckled and put her on his back "Better than anyone ever-" he grabbed his scissors and made an interdimensional portal to a ice cream shop on earth in the town Marco used to live in.