Chapter 9

"But moooom!" Star wined "Not buts Star, you are going to this royal event like it or not! Now go fix your hair and actually make an effort to look presentable!" Star sighed but then found a bright side "Is Tom gonna be at it?" She asked excitedly "Yes, why do you ask?" Star didn't reply "Okay thanks Mom bye! I'll make sure I look very stunning!" She said before running into the bathroom "I need to look perfect!" She grabbed a pink poofy dress with hearts on it "Almost done.." She put white boots on and put her hair up in a pony tail. Around 6, her mom called her down because Tom had arrived. She came down immediately and once she saw him, she blushed a bright red "Oh my God he's so cute.." she whispered covering her mouth "But I can't just tell him that-" she stopped blushing and took a deep breath "Come on Star, you can do this.." she walked over to Tom and was trying her hardest not to blush "H-hey Tom.." He blushed and carefully took her hands "Hey.. you look absolutely gorgeous tonight.." He said kissing her hands softly making her blush brightly "Th-thanks! Y-you l-look amazing t-too!" Tom put his arm on her shoulders "Hey, are you cold?" She shook her head "Are youu scared?" She shook her head again. He thought a moment before gasping "Are you flustered?" She blushed more "Noo!-" She looked him in the eyes "Okay fine.. I might be a little flustered.." he smiled and held both her hands before coming close to her face "You don't have to hide being flustered from me Star.." she blushed "I know you'd be okay with it but I didn't want to lose your friendship.." He smiled and put his hand on her cheek "Star, your an extraordinary girl. Your strong, independent, beautiful, funny and so much more. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you after you came to hang out with me.. I want to be your friend, I really do, but I can't help myself.. Star- I love you.." she blushed brightly and smiled "I love you too Tom.." she said before leaning forward and kissing him "Are Star and Tom back together again?" Stars mom asked pony head "I have a feeling that they are now.." Pony head said smiling.