Nine

A/N: This is kinda just a filler....And I cringed while writing part of it...But it still has very important parts!!! ~Layran Wolf~

Remy's P.O.V

Where are they??? Shit. I'm lost. Again. Normally, since I have my coffee I wouldn't care. But if I don't do what she wants me too, I'll fade.

Or worse.

She'll make me corrupted. That's what she did to Envy. According to her I'm just a mistake, a servant,  a peasant. And I still haven't had the chance to ask Deceit out yet!

Mhmm, he's a deliciously, mouthwateringly, appetizingly, great tasting cup of the most expensive Starbucks coffee. And now I'm thinking of how succulent hi—

No, Rem, stop it. Don't go there....Now matter how much you want to.

"REMY!!!!!!" A voice yelled. 

Think naughty thoughts of a snack, er snake, and he shall appear. "Hey, De. I, um, I'm—"

"Found?"

"Yeah."

"No longer doing non-top secret stuff for Peasant?" De lie asked.

"Yeah. Hey, did you ever figure out how you could talk normally?" I asked.

"No!" He said suddenly excited, "Want to stand and not talk about it? I'll tell the short version, like you'd hate!"

-------------

"So this entire time, you've been, like, a fucked up fairy tale? So, who do you have a crush on? Do you have a crush on—" He put his gloved hand over my mouth.

"No, I don't have a crush. No, it isn't on one of my best friends." He said, removing his hand.

"Is it Patton?"

"Yes."

"Logan?"

"We're totally friends."

"Virgil? Deppy?"

"Yes. and Tasty."

"Remus—"

"YES!!!" He sounded so horrified.

"Wait, then who—"

DECEIT KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUCK YEAH!!!!!! Dirty thoughts for everyone....I need to stop spending time with Remus. I kissed De back, which then turned into a full out make-out. So, hot.

Remus's P.O.V

Roman was late. 

Of course he is, he hates you, Remus. He isn't coming. You are nothing. Always have been. You're a darkside, a mistake. Kill yourself, or let me kill you. You're not needed. By anyone. The Queen's voice rang in my head.

He only hates me because of you. You made him think differently. I didn't betray him. You did. I thought back.

But I believed her nonetheless. It hurt nonetheless. Why did I even bother to stay? I sunk down and started to cry. This, time...I'll do it, and Roman won't be there to stop me. Laziness's voice wouldn't stop.

"Remus?" Roman asked, laying a hand on my shoulder causing me to tense.

So, I did what I always do. Act. I started to laugh hysterically, so that he wouldn't see my pain.

Not like Roman would care anyway. I'm worthless, and everyone would be better off without me

"Hello, brother!" I said to him. 

And so the torture began.