Hello Letter from AJ

Hey guys!

My name is Amanda Jane, but I go by AJ, and I'm an alter in the Knight System! Um... if you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you go check out Stormy's book "My DID and other stuff" on our platform! It'll just help you kind of get caught up. But, if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to try to answer them.

Okay, so Stormy left this list of things that we should talk about in these opening letters haha so hopefully I cover all of the bases here.

Yep, introduce myself. Done. Got it.

Okay, I'm supposed to talk about my role in our DID system! Well, I'm what's known as an "Apparently Normal Part". Originally, we thought that I was a shell alter, however our therapist explained that shell alters don't actually exist in DID, only in a different dissociative disorder, and I'm actually an ANP, and the host of our system.

An ANP is pretty straight forward. I'm an alter who is responsible to tackling and managing daily life. I'm also the host, which means that I am the one in the Body most often. I am not the original personality, though. That's Faith. She identifies most closely with the Body's appearance, and she uses the Body's legal name. She's the child that the rest of us were formed to protect. But, I'm the one who is actually in the body most often. My responsibilities include taking care of the Body and keeping it healthy, making sure that our lives outside of the inner world is on track and maintained.

I'm an artist, I love being creative through drawing and/or painting. I'm 16 years old, and I'm the same age as the Body, and I'm also an aging alter!

Okay, I think that's all I'm supposed to say.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

See you guys soon!
☼ AJ